Finally put them up

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Finally put them up

Postby campmotha » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:10 pm

Ok so i finally put my little website i made ages ago up, it has my pics from my Avalon weekend.

I must warn you though apparently i have a problem with holding my camera still so most of the Q&A and Charity auction ones are blurry but even so they can still bring back memories or at least they do for me *happy tear* so i am sorry for blurriness but i promise there is at least one good one of RDA at the charity auction.

Enjoy, sorry again
http://campmotha.batcave.net/Avalon/Home.html
campmotha

Postby Kliggins » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:13 pm

Very fun pictures. Thank you! :D
Kliggins

Postby campmotha » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:34 pm

Glad you enjoyed them, i am only sorry they were so darn blurry.
It was very frustrating
campmotha

Postby Sutekh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:04 pm

I found the same problem - the light in the room required flash which we were (for obvious reasons) asked not to use overmuch. So a lot of mine are blurry as well. But they are still very nice (and I suspect you'd rather have your blurry pic than someone elses perfect pic - right?)
Reality is for people who can't handle Science Fiction!
Sutekh

Postby SuetheLurker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:37 pm

campmotha wrote:Glad you enjoyed them, i am only sorry they were so darn blurry.
It was very frustrating

Ah but the fabulous picturse of Glastonbury Abbey more than made up for the odd blurry one at the auction....and you did get a REALLY nice picture of RDA.

Thanks for sharing

Sue
SuetheLurker

Postby Astra » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:11 am

So you were the one that bought Daniel's head? I wondered how you got it home on the plane.

I liked the pictures! Blurred or not (ours look exactly the same). It's nice to see other people's pictures, they caught a different moment or were shoot from a different angle.

I was on Saturday afternoon session too (I was the one asking the question about the dangerous things) and at your auction pictures there even is my head to be seen some times, you must have sit some rows behind me.

We were also at the Sunday bus tour together, and I still wonder why I was not in that kitchen for myself, for crying out loud. So it is nice to see some pictures from inside there as well.
Funny pictures with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com
Astra

Postby campmotha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:37 pm

Ok so this is rather late but ekk, better late than never I guess.

Sue, Thank you your too kind, man i still can't get over how many photos I took at Glastonbury Abbey, i went crazy haha, i was trying to be al arty and stuff but I dunno i guess i dont really have it in me. Yes that One nice picture is the only one that matters for that weekend haha. I was lucky to get that one i dare say. Your ever so welcome, just sorry it took me so long.

Astra - Oh no no i did not buy the head, I just held it for a photo, alas i am a poor student couldn't really buy anything to cool.

Oh Classic that your in my pictures hehe, don't you love that? Hehe.

Oh you didn't go in the kitchen building thing? Well it is indeed lucky i took pictures
campmotha

Return to Avalon 2006 - Chat