AT2 provisional schedule

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

AT2 provisional schedule

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:07 pm

The provisional schedule for AT2 is now available to look at here:-

http://www.gabitevents.com/files/provis ... le_at2.pdf

Remember this is provisional and subject to change. Do check the daily board at Registration over the weekend for any changes.

Julia
G4
Julia - Guest Services Director
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby Elisacolin » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:48 pm

Thank you very much Julia for the planning :wahoo: :newbanana:

merci beaucoup Julia pour le planning :wahoo: :newbanana:
Last edited by Elisacolin on Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
FOREVER LOVE SAMANTHA CARTER AND JACK O'NEILL..........

FOREVER LOVE AMANDA TAPPING AND RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON..........

TO LIVE AVALON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elisacolin

Re: AT2 provisional schedule

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:31 am

Had to make some amendments today, so the newly amended version is now at the same link as before. Mainly relates to Sunday's start and finish times and the Tea time.

Sorry folks but that's why they call it "provisional and subject to change".

Julia
G4
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby Smish » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:38 pm

Regarding the timetable...

What happens if I have a cocktail party ticket but am not at the venue by 18:30? I have to work until at least lunchtime, in York, and then face the drive down through roadworks on the M1! Is there going to be a chance that I'll miss meeting Amanda?

Thanks
Sarah xox
Smish

Postby kirsti » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:21 pm

I've never been to a convention before, so this is a question that might sound dumb. When looking at the schedule its say's 2:00pm Registration.
Dose this mean that we dont get to see Amanda until Saturday, because it's blank between 9:00am until 2:00pm.
Thanks kirsti.
SAM AND JACK THE HEART OF SG-1.
kirsti

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:27 pm

Smish wrote:Regarding the timetable...

What happens if I have a cocktail party ticket but am not at the venue by 18:30? I have to work until at least lunchtime, in York, and then face the drive down through roadworks on the M1! Is there going to be a chance that I'll miss meeting Amanda?

Thanks

The doors open at 6.30 and food is served at 7.00 pm. You will have at least an hour after that before Amanda arrives. Please ensure that you notify Kay in Registration that you will not be in time to pre-register in the afternoon so that someone can register you at the door and give you your reg pack and badge so that you can get in to the party.

Hope this helps,

Julia
G4
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:29 pm

kirsti wrote:I've never been to a convention before, so this is a question that might sound dumb. When looking at the schedule its say's 2:00pm Registration.
Dose this mean that we dont get to see Amanda until Saturday, because it's blank between 9:00am until 2:00pm.
Thanks kirsti.

On Friday everyone can register from 2.00 pm so that they do not all have to wait to register on Saturday morning. There are no event items on Friday other than the Cocktail party for those ticket holders and the disco for everyone else. Amanda is appearing at the Cocktail party and on Saturday and Sunday.

Julia
G4
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby jennylouise » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:06 pm

julia_teasy_hague wrote:
Smish wrote:Regarding the timetable...

Thanks

The doors open at 6.30 and food is served at 7.00 pm. You will have at least an hour after that before Amanda arrives. Please ensure that you notify Kay in Registration that you will not be in time to pre-register in the afternoon so that someone can register you at the door and give you your reg pack and badge so that you can get in to the party.

Hope this helps,

Julia
G4

Thanks Julia. Won't be there until at least 7 as I don't finish work until 6 and then have to hot-foot it across London...which may take a while as I've only been here for *counts*5 days and I have no sense of direction ;)

I'll leave the notifying of Kay up to Smish as my borrowed net connection is a bit tempremental - I suppose I can't complain though as it's *cough* borrowed *g*
jennylouise

Postby Smish » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:02 am

jennylouise wrote:I'll leave the notifying of Kay up to Smish as my borrowed net connection is a bit tempremental - I suppose I can't complain though as it's *cough* borrowed *g*

You're leaving something up to me? We're all in trouble now! *bg* lol

Thanks for the info Julia. Will drop Kay an e-mail later today. :)
Sarah xox
Smish

Postby Debby » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:48 pm

Thanks for the updates Julia! this is extremely useful for us international attendees who have to plan things ahead of time allowing for planes, hotel..etc...
I'll be arriving on Friday if everything goes as planned...I know that there will be no events that day apart from the cocktail and the disco...but will the dealers room be open for those of us unfortunate fans without a cocktail ticket or will everything start officially on Saturday morning for the rest of attendees? If that's the case perhaps I'll go to central London for a while...

Thanks!

Deb
Debby

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:00 pm

Debby wrote:Thanks for the updates Julia! this is extremely useful for us international attendees who have to plan things ahead of time allowing for planes, hotel..etc...
I'll be arriving on Friday if everything goes as planned...I know that there will be no events that day apart from the cocktail and the disco...but will the dealers room be open for those of us unfortunate fans without a cocktail ticket or will everything start officially on Saturday morning for the rest of attendees? If that's the case perhaps I'll go to central London for a while...

Thanks!

Deb

The Dealers Room will first open its doors on Saturday morning. They will be setting it up on the Friday so I doubt would be ready to be open before Reg closes at 5.30 pm.

Hope this helps with your plans,

Julia
G4
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Return to AT2 - Announcements