body parts, last letter game

Keep it civil, people.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Re: body parts, last letter game

Postby mocha » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:03 am

sagittal fontannel

well, i have a prescription plan because i'm a senior so the prices are a lot cheaper than what others pay.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:32 am

Lungs

Being a senior does come in handy sometimes, Ben gets his pension and bus pass also his winter heating allowance next month as he will be 65
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:03 am

soleus

well that will save you some money.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 am

Scalp

The winter heating will but not the bus pass, he won’t use them
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:31 am

pineal gland

better than nothing. we don't get anything towards our heating from the government.
Last edited by mocha on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:08 am

Eyelid

I’ll get it also when I’m 66
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:44 am

dentures

do you get any money towards your income like we do? you don't pay for your meds once you are 66 right? i think they have upped the retirement age to 67 here now, depending what year you were born. they say they might run out of money in a few years. well partly because they have been taking that money we've been paying in all our working life and using it for other things that they had no business using it for!!
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:19 am

Spine

Yes I’ll get my state pension, I get free meds anyway because I have a thyroid problem so mine are free, but yes your right I’d have got them free, also I’ll get a free bus pass and winter heating allowance
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:53 am

eye

so doesn't Ben get the pension too? or does he not get it because he owns a business? here, we get social security and you are allowed to work a limited amount of hours besides that. then we get on a Rx plan and a medicare plan. and its best to get a supplemental med. insurance plan because medicare only pays 80% of the medical bills. my meds aren't free, but they are greatly discounted. actually several of them are now free, but there is still a small charge for the rest, after i paid the deductible. its not perfect, but i guess i can't complain.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:02 am

Elbows

Yes Ben will get his own pension, he gets his on his 65th Birthday which will be next month, I have too wait till I’m 66
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:41 am

soleus plexus

why do you have to wait till 66? will he retire at 65 or will he keep working? does he get the pension even if he keeps working?
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:11 am

Skin

It used to be women retired at 60 and men at 65 but it all changed, depends on your Birthday year now, he will carry on working till I’m 66, I’m not sure how it works if he carry’s on working
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 am

nape

can you find someone to counsel you about how it all works? being that he owns a business, can he just keep ownership without working there, unless he still wants to work. maybe he ca cut back to actually working part time. ask if his working negates the pension money he will get. there must be someplace that can answer those kind of questions for people about to be on a pension. research it so you get everything that is due to you both.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:47 am

Eye balls

One of our friends mick knows all about this, we will get advice from him, but four years is a long way off so no rush
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:02 am

skin

oh, om. i thought iot was just another year or so for him. thinking he is older than i thought. thats good.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:25 am

Neck

Your right, he will be 65 in August but he’s not going to retire till I’m 66, he will defer hid pension till then
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:55 am

Karyocyte

ok, i really don't know how things go by you. i was just glad when i found a place that would explain it all to me and help me decide on the best way to go. they didn't charge me anything, they get paid by which ever plans you pick.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 am

Embryonic stem cells

He’s all sorted now
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:50 am

sacroilliac

ok, that's good. poor Artis needs to get sorted out. we've been waiting for him to come and paint the front porch that he rebuilt last fall. but he got a job and then his girlfriend got really sick and his job was making him work very long hours and only 1 day off a week. so then i didn't hear from him and we were getting a little upset because we had already paid him to paint the porch last year because he was trying to put together enough money to buy a new(used) car since his was a disaster. so mom advanced him $200. he got a different car, but the weather sucked and he wasn't able to get it painted before it got too cold out. been waiting for him to come and hadn't heard from him and then he txt'd that he had some trouble with his knees. both were very painful and one was swollen. the doctors were unsure about surgery and have not given him a definite diagnosis un til today. he had a hemorrhage in his brain a few years ago and they think that that that aneurysm had affected the nerves that control the legs. they aren't 100% sure, but that is their best guess. they will give him some injections in his knees to see if that will help. he can walk but it is very painful. he can't work and he says that sometimes when he drives his leg gets a little numb. so he needs to talk to someone about getting put on government assistance to support himself and pay his medical bills. they wanted him to do that when he had the aneurysm, but he told them he wanted to work. so i may end up painting this porch, but not the ceiling parts. i don't do ladders, specially now that i'm on blood thinners. he's going to need a lot of prayers. i'm glad he belongs to God. that's the one thing he has in his favor!
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 am

Chest

Poor Artis, hope he gets sorted out and he can finishe your porch
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:49 am

tongue

me too. hope he can get back to work soon . i hope they can do something to make it less of a problem for him. i really hope he'll be ok.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 am

Earlobe

Must be hard for him with his own illness and his partners, dosent seem as if he has much support either
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 am

extracellular

no, he doesn't. i wish he lived closer. his family may not know what is going on with him. his sister Dina was mom's carer when we met him. she is a preacher. i don't know how often they talk. he's not close to his mother. he is closer to my mom that to her. i'll txt him again this weekend and see what's new. i told him he could come help me fix my large flower area that i have to replace the beams on. he can use my garage scooter and i'll use my good one. he can cut the beams and i can put them in place. we'd make quite a pair, but it would help his depression and be fun.
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:46 am

Ribs

It would be nice for you both too seeeach other
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:11 am

subdural hematoma

it would. he needs a little cheering up, he's worried about feeling depressed because of this. and i just enjoy talking to him. he can learn from mom and myself that his life is not over just because he has interference with his mobility. mom has lived with it for 83 years and i've had problems for 20 some years. it doesn't mean your life is over. even if he has numbness in his legs, he can still drive if he gets a hand control added on the car. he could take the one off mom's van and use it. no need for it since she doesn't drive anymore. they say the best way to fight depression is to help people.
mocha

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic