chain of words

Keep it civil, people.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Re: chain of words

Postby mocha » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:22 am

shatteredglassisbad

oh, ok. so its not like the annual championships that other sports have. is there an annual football championship besides that?
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:54 am

Baddayfortraveling

Yes we have the premiere league championship
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:49 am

travellingisnofunwiththesestorms

as far as i know all the different sports have an annual big competition. i just don't follow many sports. i like beach volleyball. that's my favorite to watch.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:27 am

Storms can enicetowatch

Yes I think your right
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:31 am

watchwhatyoysay

wish there were more of the volleyball games on TV.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:54 am

Saywhatyouthink

Never seen that game, infact I’ve never seen any of your sports
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:14 am

thinkiwillgotobed

they actually play 2 of the football games in London. i don't think you have basketball or baseball. those are the big ones here. but the games are all against other American teams. i don't care to watch sports that much. just like beach volleyball and curling.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:43 am

Bedwasveywelcome

We have basketball
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 am

welcometotheworld

i didn't know that. watched a good volleyball match today. wish it was on more often.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 am

Worldcupisover

It’s golf at the moment on TV
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:15 am

overherearelotsofsports

do you watch that or just Ben? golf is almost as boring as bowling to watch.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:59 am

Sportscanbegood

I watch it with Ben, it’s the Scottish open
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:14 am

gooddaytostayinside

i can't watch that. i prefer action. we had rain off and on all day - didn't get anything done.
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:29 am

Insideiscooler

We had rain yesterday but not enough too wet anything another hot day today
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 am

cooleroutsidetoday

enjoyed the cooler temps even tho it rained off and on. expecting more rain tomorrow. the ground really needs it. all my lilac bushes lining the back are droopy from lack of water.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:18 am

Todayisgoingtobehotagain

We are suppose to have rain Saturday,typical I’m goi g to Emma’s with Lucy
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:00 am

againsomethingwentwronginthehouse

had a couple days that were nice, but had appointments to go to. Abby and mom. Abby is much better. the dr. said her "yeasty gut" is so much better. basically keep doing what i'm doing. then monday she sees the eye doctor again so she can check her eye. the holistic vet said it looks good but she didn't stain it and look with the black light. that needs to be done. mom was getting a sore on her ankle so took her to where they made her braces. the rivet in the inside was bent a little and caused the sore so they fixed it. yesterday i made a whole lot of Abbys pup loaf. about 34 meals worth. i have a feeling i will be planting my last flower when we get our 1st snow. hope to get something done tomorrow after i run a few errands.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:55 am

Houseiscleanagain

Sounds like she is improving
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:32 am

againihadtorunerrands

she definitely is. today was busy. i went to the garden center to get mom some African violets. my grandma always had them and now mom does. but a few days ago Stacey went crazy with the bug spray because we had a few flies in the house. well, we got too much of the spray on the violets and mom had to cut the leaves off aND THEY ARE BArely alive, so i got her a couple new ones. then oi got a few more flowers to go along the fence which i worked on after i got home. i'm maybe half done digging it all up. then i fed Abby and helped. mom into bed because the had diarrhea. i cleaned her up and changed her bed pad and put her clothes and seat cover and skirt in the washer and washed the floor because she left a trail going into her room. finally i had something to eat and then i went out with Abby and ended up pulling all the weeds out in the flower bed on the patio. they came out easily because it is all potting soil and not regular ground soil. too dark to do anymore along the fence. and then i realized that i forgot to go to Petco to get more treats for Abby. guess i'll go there tomorrow before church. i made more hard boiled eggs for Abby too. now i quit!!!!!
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:14 am

Errandsnonformetoday

Sounds like you had a rough day
Fud

Postby mocha » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:53 am

todayichoppedrootsanddirt

i did. today was hard too. i chopped more of the area along the fence. i can only get a 1 foot section done in about an hour because of all the thick roots and stones and really hard chunks of dirt. at this rate it won't be till sometime late next week before i can plant the flowers and be done with it. its such an awkward position to work in. bent completely over to be able to reach below sidewalk level to pull roots out. kills my back.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:47 am

Dirthastobecleaned

Well we finally had rain yesterday, don’t know if it was enough for the grass
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 am

cleanedrootsoutofdirttoday

had to water the bushes and lilac trees. they are so droopy. we reaLLY NEED A GOOD DOWNPOUR.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:12 am

Todaywehadrain

It poured down here at 7am this morning, no need to water the flowers today
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:55 am

rainissomethingwereallyneed

watering every day. today was horrible. i took Abby to the eye doctor and good news - she can't see any ulcer, but it could change. then driving home, my radio went off and the warning lights on my dashboard started flashing and then all of a sudden the car died and i coasted off the highway between 2 ramps of exiting traffic. the car stopped with me really close to the white line of the traffic lane. so cars were whizzing past me really close, and fast. but the car wouldn't start. at least the 4 way flasher lights worked, for a while. i have a motor club so i called and they were sending a tow truck. i had Abby in the car with me. i realized that there was no freakin' way i could climb all the way up into a semi cab. and there was no room for Abby. so i had to call my brother to come and meet me and give us a ride home. the tow truck came before him so they were nice and waited. at least their flashing lights made the cars more aware of my poor stalled car. it was really scary because they were going much faster than the speed limit and i know they try to sneak off to the side a little to cut aheads of cars merging from the other side. i thought sure we would get hit. i was so afraid for Abby. i would have died if she got hurt. but my brother came(he's on crutches because of his hip surgery, so it was hard for him to move around there and get Abby into his car). and i saw a gap in the cars so i flung the door open and was able to get out and shut it before the next stream of cars came whizzing by. there was only about 6-8 inches between my car and the traffic. so anyway we got home safely and i was relieved. then i went to the car repair place that is only 1 block away and got my scooter out of the car so i would have it. they said it was the alternator and they will caLL WITH THE PRICE TOMORROW. so i'm sure that will be at least $500.00. but i'm glad that this place on the corner is run by a very nice guy. i think we can trust him. he has done right by us the few times we have been there in the past. and it makes it so easy only being a block away. i don't have to try to find a ride or pay for a taxi. what a day. i'm glad it happened when i wasn't as far away as the vet's office. never a dull moment. i decided not to try to do any gardening by the time i got home.
mocha

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic