AT4 E-Tickets

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Postby Mousie » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 am

And I'm C18!
Mousie
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:26 am
Location: London

Postby Karin » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm

:D I have N 05.
User avatar
Karin
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Austria

Postby Tracy Jane » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 pm

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/ ... tingv7.jpg

Version 7. Hopefully all omissions and errors have been corrected.
Image
Tracy Jane
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:46 pm

Postby Aeryn » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Tracy Jane wrote:http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/tjh102/atseatingv7.jpg

Version 7. Hopefully all omissions and errors have been corrected.


Thank you for all of these maps. I find them quite helpful =) .
User avatar
Aeryn
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:48 am

Postby Trindajae » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:33 am

Aeryn wrote:Thank you for all of these maps. I find them quite helpful =) .


Not to mention exciting! Even if I still have no idea who is sitting next to me besides my mom. :)
==================================
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
==================================
User avatar
Trindajae
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Oregon

Postby llperkiss » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:34 am

Trindajae wrote:
Aeryn wrote:Thank you for all of these maps. I find them quite helpful =) .


Not to mention exciting! Even if I still have no idea who is sitting next to me besides my mom. :)


Well, so far no one is sitting anywhere near me. I know they exist, but they haven't come out of hiding yet.
User avatar
llperkiss
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:32 pm
Location: Washington state

Postby Trindajae » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:55 pm

llperkiss wrote:Well, so far no one is sitting anywhere near me. I know they exist, but they haven't come out of hiding yet.


Until we know who it is, I'll just lie to myself that I'll have an open shot for when I lob stuff back at you. ;)
==================================
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
==================================
User avatar
Trindajae
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:32 pm
Location: Oregon

Postby llperkiss » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Trindajae wrote:
llperkiss wrote:Well, so far no one is sitting anywhere near me. I know they exist, but they haven't come out of hiding yet.


Until we know who it is, I'll just lie to myself that I'll have an open shot for when I lob stuff back at you. ;)


Better watch out, I have a mean curve ball (of chocolate)! :lol:
User avatar
llperkiss
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:32 pm
Location: Washington state

Postby mocha » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:44 pm

chocolate? we're throwing chocolate?
mocha
 
Posts: 30234
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:02 am
Location: earth, but just visiting

Postby llperkiss » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:26 pm

mocha wrote:chocolate? we're throwing chocolate?


They said we had a lot to spare..... :badgrin:
User avatar
llperkiss
 
Posts: 1210
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:32 pm
Location: Washington state

Postby Riftzone » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Hi,

I've got E 07.
User avatar
Riftzone
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:19 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Postby Libby » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Riftzone wrote:Hi,

I've got E 07.


Hey :) I've got E8!
Image
User avatar
Libby
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Pegasus

Postby Amanda_Tapping_Fan » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 pm

I'm D06
Amanda_Tapping_Fan 4 Life

"The men cheered, the Woman Fainted, and the children waved multicolored flags" :D
Yip thats me, Im a woman when It come to Amanda
User avatar
Amanda_Tapping_Fan
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:30 am
Location: somewhere...some place..looking like a kiwi fruit with cucumber/tomato legs...

Postby LeeFraser » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:30 pm

Amanda_Tapping_Fan wrote:I'm D06


Hey, neighbour, I'm D07 - looking forward to meeting you!

Alison
LeeFraser
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:07 am
Location: Northumberland, UK

e ticket

Postby dawnangelus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Does anyone know if a ticket can be posted to a friends email as my friend is having trouble accessing his email account?
dawnangelus
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: dreaming spires

Re: e ticket

Postby No1_sonuk » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm

dawnangelus wrote:Does anyone know if a ticket can be posted to a friends email as my friend is having trouble accessing his email account?

Mumsey has dealt with this.
User avatar
No1_sonuk
Site Admin
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:12 am
Location: GABIT Chaos central

Re: e ticket

Postby dawnangelus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 pm

No1_sonuk wrote:
dawnangelus wrote:Does anyone know if a ticket can be posted to a friends email as my friend is having trouble accessing his email account?

Mumsey has dealt with this.


Thanks for the reply,
I haven't heard from Mumsey yet, so am wondering if this is my case or another one that's having the same trouble.
dawnangelus
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: dreaming spires

Re: e ticket

Postby Mumsey » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:50 am

dawnangelus wrote:
No1_sonuk wrote:
dawnangelus wrote:Does anyone know if a ticket can be posted to a friends email as my friend is having trouble accessing his email account?

Mumsey has dealt with this.


Thanks for the reply,
I haven't heard from Mumsey yet, so am wondering if this is my case or another one that's having the same trouble.


Dawn, I have pm'd you.

Kay G4
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
User avatar
Mumsey
GABIT Director
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:34 am
Location: GABIT Chaos Central

Postby EH-T » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:01 am

Amanda_Tapping_Fan wrote:I'm D06



I'm your other neighbour. :D
EH-T
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm
Location: Out there

Postby scouts0 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:18 am

Hi there first timer here. im seat number 0 04 see you all there, hoping to make some new friends.

sharon
User avatar
scouts0
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: pembrokeshire wales GB

Previous

Return to AT4 - Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron