Tickets to go on sale

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Postby clairec007 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:22 pm

Hi Peter, all seems to be working fine now. Had trouble getting on the site, had to go back and change my view from 1024x768 to 800x600 that seemed to work, got into the site and have been able to book the tickets! Yippee
Life without SG-1...boring!
clairec007
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:46 am
Location: Scotland

Postby victoria » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:23 pm

No1_sonuk wrote:Victoria:
It must be something you're doing - it seems to be OK for everyone else.

now, why doesn't that surprise me ;)
actually, i think it was because my 'puter does that "autofill" form thingy and anticipated me in most of the fields. it must have done it in the group section, too and although i then manually deleted the fields, it must have retained a "ghost" order for the other 6 tix!
took a very deep breath and launched your site again from scratch and made sure the 'puter didn't take over this time!
have now succeeded, i think!
and yes, i was the person who turned over exam papers and went "name?... name who?... name what? oh... MY name!"
sorry for the panic - your form is, of course, perfectly fine.
not so much with this user, tho ;)
at least i know my heart still works tho' - it hasn't beat so fast in ages :D

good luck everyone!

and thanks, No1_sonuk!
victoria
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:22 am

Postby Mousie » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:23 pm

Phew, managed to book finally and have received conf emails. That's a weight of my mind! I know its extreemly early (tickets only been on sale for 20 mins) but I wonder when we will find out our ticket numbers. :lol:
Mousie
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:26 am
Location: London

Postby Mousie » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:24 pm

clairec007 wrote:Hi Peter, all seems to be working fine now. Had trouble getting on the site, had to go back and change my view from 1024x768 to 800x600 that seemed to work, got into the site and have been able to book the tickets! Yippee


That's what I had to do as well, wierd.
Mousie
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:26 am
Location: London

Postby Nem » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:28 pm

Mousie wrote:Phew, managed to book finally and have received conf emails. That's a weight of my mind! I know its extreemly early (tickets only been on sale for 20 mins) but I wonder when we will find out our ticket numbers. :lol:


hopefully we'll be on the front row somewhere given its only been like 20mins since registration opened :lol:
User avatar
Nem
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Swindon, UK

Postby Mousie » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:31 pm

I was in row E last time which was excellent but, Yay, yay, yay.
Mousie
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:26 am
Location: London

Postby clairec007 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:34 pm

I was in row J, so bound to be an improvement on that...still it did allow me to be in the "row, row, row your boat" session ..... don't need to buy a new camera with a better zoom this time...used the extra money for the cocktail party tickets instead....Have a nice New Year everyone!
Life without SG-1...boring!
clairec007
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:46 am
Location: Scotland

Postby Peter » Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:05 pm

Power cut now over........ :banghead: (I shall be writing to Sthn Electricity (again) )
One point ----although a bit late now as we had no power to post this earlier
Those of you who may not see the new reg page should "refresh" your browser, if refresh does not work try (in ie) clicking on tools then internet options then click delete files in the temp internet files middle section then when the timer ends click ok then refresh and it will force a new page.
Peter
User avatar
Peter
Site Admin
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:37 am
Location: Gabitry, Cornwall

Postby Smish » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:03 pm

Peter wrote:Those of you who may not see the new reg page should "refresh" your browser, if refresh does not work try (in ie) clicking on tools then internet options then click delete files in the temp internet files middle section then when the timer ends click ok then refresh and it will force a new page.


Pressing CTRL+F5 does the same job (forces your browser to refresh from the site rather than from the temporary files) :)
Sarah xox
User avatar
Smish
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:13 pm
Location: York, UK

Previous

Return to AT2 - Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron