ATX Participation Project

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

ATX Participation Project

Postby Jenn_S » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:35 am

GABIT Events would like to invite you to join in the final instalment of the GABIT Events participation project.

This project will make up some of the video/media that will be shown in and around ATX which is GABIT Events' upcoming 10th and final 'Amanda Tapping a Weekend With Her Fans' 6th - 8th April 2018 (www.gabitevents.co.uk)

And you do NOT have to be an ATX attendee to join in. Anyone can join in. This part is really important. So even if you aren’t coming to the event please still feel free to send entires.

This year it’s all about the memories. So any photo you want to send from the previous AT events or from The Sanctuary Experience in Vancouver. You can send as many as you like. As long as they were taken at a GABIT event.

The video/pictures will be made into a music video and be used to kick off the entire event on Saturday morning. Also the pictures will pop up in and around the event so everyone will get the chance to see them.

The deadline for entires is the 15th MARCH 2018

Send anything you got to : atxparticipationproject@gmail.com

I will be sending out reminders every now and again on here and twitter (@JennScheffler)

Please feel free to pass this on to who ever you believe may wish to
join in who might not see this post.

If you have any questions at all, email me at the same address : atxparticipationproject@gmail.com or comment on this post and I’ll see it.

Would like to say a massive thank you for all your entries and support over the years of me doing these projects. It’s been a really amazing experience and I have loved every single second of making them. Well, apart from maybe the one time I lost an entire project the day before the deadline but that’s something I try not to think about.

Thanks again everyone and I can’t wait to see it all finished.

Jenn
Attachments
F9B1B310-5B90-45D2-9A33-405F726D5917.png
F9B1B310-5B90-45D2-9A33-405F726D5917.png (432.56 KiB) Viewed 282 times

There are hundreds of languages in the world but a smile can speak them all!!
Jenn_S
GABIT Staff

Re: ATX Participation Project

Postby llperkiss » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:00 pm

Jenn - just wanted to make sure you got the emails I sent with pictures.
llperkiss

Return to AT10 - Announcements