French Forum?

Please post any comments you have about our website or forums here.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Postby ATcarter » Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:54 am

A french forum ?!!! ;) ;) For French people (like me) who don't speak (or write) very well english ...
:notworthy: :notworthy: PLEASE for French people :cry:
"Amour" with a big A like Amanda

http://www.constellation-conventions.com
ATcarter

Postby ATcarter » Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:33 pm

Bon bah les français vous n'avez plus qu'à vous y mettre :lol: Je crois que je vais mettre un lien sur le Fan Club
Last edited by ATcarter on Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ATcarter

Postby No1_sonuk » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:36 pm

Hmm, Well the Babel Fish really messed that up when I tried to translate it.

This thread isn't your requested French forum. I separated your request into its own thread because it didn't belong in the other thread.

I'll have to wait until I get instructions from the G4 before I set up a separate forum.

My view, however, is that I think it'll lead to other nationalities asking for their own language forums. It'll get messy, and everyone will be off in their own little rooms rather than playing nice together. :)

There's also the issue of needing moderators for those groups.
No1_sonuk
Site Admin

Postby ATcarter » Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:42 pm

ok

ATcarter

Postby Tracy Jane » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:34 am

I think that it would be nice for us to play together. You do have your site for playing in French. As for problems in speaking English, I'm only a shout (or a PM at least) away. That goes for any German or Dutch people out there, too.

As for what she said before, that you had problems googling... It means basically that "oh well, the French guys obviously haven't come to hassle you about it. I'm going to go and put a link up on our site"
Tracy Jane

Postby Fuselier Hyperdrive » Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:22 pm

Indeed...
A special section for other languages is not really good i think...Then u put people in a 'corner'... and become strangers to eachother... i mean.. german section, france section, english section...
And i dont think a dutch section..because they are very english (language)orientated...
I am also not from a native speaking english country... But i try to do my best ..and write and talk as much english as possible...

But dont u get english courses on school in France? I mean..where im from.. we have already english in the primairy school...

But yes.. that sucks for people who didnt had to chance to learn english... but im sure there are a lot of Frensh AT or stargate sites...
just a question.. do they have a english section as well....

OK... i hope..that everybody feels welcome here.. no matter who u are, where u from, what u look like, or language u speak!

F.H. out
...ET's running over pedestrians in a spaceship...
Fuselier Hyperdrive

Location: ...In the most tiny place of the house;On the toilet...

Postby yphirendi » Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:20 pm

I think this event is an opportunity for French people like me to improve their English. But I do understand ATCarter, we could find a forum to centralize French questions and maybe to help those who need translations, but somewhere else. I'll contact you by PM. And I'd be glad to help.

yphirendi
And music, went to Camelot;
Or when the Moon was overhead,
Came two young lovers lately wed.

(Tennyson, The Lady of Shalott)
yphirendi

Return to Web site