chain of words

Keep it civil, people.

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Re: chain of words

Postby mocha » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:02 am

presentswillhavetowaittillclosertoChristmas

mAKE SURE YOU GET A REALLY NICE ONE SINCE HIS WAS A "SPECIAL" YEAR. i can't think of Christmas yet. i'm surprised at how many people have decorations up already.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:44 am

Christmasisgoingtobeastrangeonethisyear

Got one, we are not putting any decorations up this year, hopefully we won’t be home for Christmas and if we are then we will be on our own so not worth it without the kids being here
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:23 am

yearafteryearithasgottenworsebecuseofpeoplenotcelebratingtherealmeaningofit

where would you be for Christmas? you can't go to the caravan, can you? you'll be able to see your family , right?
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:29 am

Itwillbeastrangechristmasthisyear

Caravan is closed now till next March, hopefully we will be at Lucy’s on Christmas Day then we will all drive down to Emma’s for Boxing Day, that’s if we are allowed to, there taking that if we are allowed to have a family Christmas we might have to go into a month lockdown in January
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:17 am

yearwillbeoversoon

i really don't think shutdowns will work. there are still too many people taking stupid chances and helping spread the virus. they can't be locked down because there is no way to monitor that many people. if individuals and the ones making the rules would just be realistic. people wont deal with all the restrictions and that is mostly the younger people. they are the ones in the bars and out on the streets passing the virus.
they don't believe it will affect them and they are too young and stupid to realize that it does affect other people. that many of them can't be controlled. and the politicians are now power hungry and enjoy taking advantage of plaYING KING OR QUEEN FOR THE DAY. it is really going to their heads, but they don't do what they are trying to force the regular citizens to do. they are trying to tell us here that we can't celebrate Thanksgiving with family that doesn't live in the same house. they are trying to force all the churches to close but the bars are open. the streets are full of people doing whatever they want. but its perfectly ok for them to meet at the country's most expensive restaurant with a group of friends and party. so for Thanksgiving this year, we re going to my brother's house to and have a peaceful demonstration for couple hours and we will not actually celebrate the holiday(wink, wink). or maybe my brother can get a liquor license by then and we will gather there for a couple hours and it will be just like being at a bar and no one can say different. and then we'll do the same for Christmas. but, we may have the vaccine by then. it will be out in 2-3 weeks.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:53 am

Soonillhavetowrapthepresentsup

Our pubs and restaurants are closed unless they can do take away, we will know the Christmas rules around 2ns December when this lockdown is over
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:36 am

upintheskyisaquartermoon

earlier today io got a weird noise on my phone and there was an "emergency alert" i can't find it now but basiclly saying that we aRE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO OUT MORE THAN NECESSARY AND WEAR MASKS AND SOME OTHER STUFF. they are trying to get us to not celebrate THANKSGIVING. O COURSE THE GOVERNMENT PEOPLE WILL BE GOI NG TO PARTIES AND RESTAURANTS, because they think they are privileged. there have been a few police bosses saying that they refuse to aRREST OR FINE ANYONE THAT IS HAVING Thanksgiving dinner at their home. as long as there are still bars and certain other places that are not forced to close, they will never be able to enforce this.
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:57 am

Moonwasbrightlastnight

That’s normal over here there called rules, your going to your brothers for thanksgiving as normal
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:55 am

nightwascloudysocouldn'tseethemoon

all the businesses are still open. went to Mariano's today to get a few things and it was packed solid. hard to get thru to where the stuff i wanted was kept.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:33 pm

Moonwasverybrightlastnight

Most supermarkets only allow so many in at a time, I go early to avoid the rush
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:28 am

nightwasreallycold

all the stores are pretty crowded here now. hope there won't be another rush on toilet paper.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:39 am

Coldweatherinwinterisnormal

Can’t you get your things delivered save you going out
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:48 am

normalissomethingthathasnothappenedthisyear

i need to get out of the house and don't want to have to pay shipping fees for stuff i buy. mostly just need to get out of the house.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:34 am

Yearisnearlyover

Ben was like that during the first lockdown any excuse to go out but he’s a lot better during this one, we must be getting used to 5hem
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:58 am

overhereitiscoldandrainy

i always like to get outside, even just to run to a store. i'm not usually gone that long, but it takes me longer to run errands now with the walker.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:49 am

Rainydaysarenothelpful

Staying in is normal for me, since I left work I don’t go out much
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:53 am

helpfulweatherwouldbenicenow

wanted to go get blueberries at Costco for Abby but when we got home last night i noticed the back door on my van was open like maybe 1/4 inch and the battery was dead because the inside lights had been on for 2 days. i have trouble closind that door, and when i got home from using it , it was light out so i didn't see that the inside lights were still on. and that was for 2 days. so i had to get the motor club guy to come and get it started. works fine now, but Abby won't have any blueberries for breakfast tomorrow.
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:49 am

Nowitstheweekendtimetorelax

Buy frozen ones next time your out Incase it happens again
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:31 am

relaxallweeksinceidon'twork

i should put some in the freezer on reserve.but she survived a day without them.just gave her extra pineapple instead. she's not really picky.she likes a lot of fruits.
mocha

Postby Fud » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:39 am

Workisdonefortheday

So it’s you who likes the verity, fancy blaming the dog :D
Fud

Previous

Return to Off Topic