Last word game

Keep it civil, people.

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Re: Last word game

Postby mocha » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 am

that is good news

i've lost track, but think there are still a lot of places where things are still closed. here everything except businesses that closed completely, are open. other states are different. and obviously businesses that are in the areas where there are the damned rioters, they are not open because their business has been burned down or totally vandalized or is in an area where no sane person would go.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:53 am

News is depressing

There still demonstrating?
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:54 am

depressing things are frequent lately

i wouldn't call it a demonstration. i call it rioting and revolting and criminal. they burn buildings, they injure and try to kill the police. it is just disgusting. george soros is financing them, among others. the4 democratic mayors are playing right into their hands. Trump has brought the military into one area where they are trying to destroy a national court house and will not let them succeed. there have been arrests and will be more. people are finally getting fed up and resisting these people. the mayors of other towns refuse help. they are so stupid. what about the people that live in those areas? who is protecting them? they are cutting back on the amount of police because that is what these fools demand and they are actually giving in to them. they aren't the citizens from those areas. how can they bow to their demands?! it is ridiculous. meanwhile there were 3 cops shot in Chicago today.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:47 am

Lately the weather has been changeable

Nothing about that here on TV
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 am

changeable weather os nice right now

well our press doesn't want other countries to know what is really going on . they just want others to believe that Trump is causing problems
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:36 am

Now you see I don’t get that

So when you see trump on TV it’s edited to make him look stupid hmmmm
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:26 am

that doesn't surprise me at all

some is, other shows what he says but then they twist the meaning when they talk about it or just plain lie about it. it's disgusting.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:29 am

All of this is getting out of hand

Why do it, I don’t understand why they feel the need to do that
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:45 am

hand is sore from digging holes

because the press was treated really special by the last president - obama and he manipulated them and they fear him. so they are still loyal to his way of things and he is a democrat, so the press is in favor of the democrats. i don't know what he holds over them, but thet are controlled by what he wants. he was one of those that was getting information illegally that they hoped would be harmful to Trump. they paid some X British spy to write a dossier about Trump with made up stories in it. Hillary Clinton paid him to do it. can't remember his name but they all tried to make it look like Trump was a chummy friend with the Russians and Putin. they did a special research thing - all democratic lawyers that lasted about 2 years and cost the tax payers $12,000,000 and they never found anything. and of course the press was rewarded in secret ways for every story making Trump look bad that they could make up. that is the crap that is going on here. the democrats blame everything on Trump. ther Covid -19 is Trump's fault. he did everything wrong to deal with it even tho he immediately cancelled any flights to the states from China before there was even one case here. but they say he was too slow. everything is his fault. i broke my finget nail yesterday and i'm sure it was Trump's fault. it is all absolutely insane.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:09 am

Holes in the garden are made by moles

I think our PM was slow in acting to this pandemic too
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:27 am

moles should come and make some holes for me

Trump wasn't slow. he acted back in January that was actually before most of the general public had heard anything about this virus.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:30 am

Me who me never

You could have fooled me when you see the figures in the US now
Fud

Previous

Return to Off Topic