Last word game

Keep it civil, people.

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Re: Last word game

Postby mocha » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:19 am

that is good news

i've lost track, but think there are still a lot of places where things are still closed. here everything except businesses that closed completely, are open. other states are different. and obviously businesses that are in the areas where there are the damned rioters, they are not open because their business has been burned down or totally vandalized or is in an area where no sane person would go.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:53 am

News is depressing

There still demonstrating?
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:54 am

depressing things are frequent lately

i wouldn't call it a demonstration. i call it rioting and revolting and criminal. they burn buildings, they injure and try to kill the police. it is just disgusting. george soros is financing them, among others. the4 democratic mayors are playing right into their hands. Trump has brought the military into one area where they are trying to destroy a national court house and will not let them succeed. there have been arrests and will be more. people are finally getting fed up and resisting these people. the mayors of other towns refuse help. they are so stupid. what about the people that live in those areas? who is protecting them? they are cutting back on the amount of police because that is what these fools demand and they are actually giving in to them. they aren't the citizens from those areas. how can they bow to their demands?! it is ridiculous. meanwhile there were 3 cops shot in Chicago today.
mocha

Postby Fud » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:47 am

Lately the weather has been changeable

Nothing about that here on TV
Fud

Postby mocha » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:31 am

changeable weather os nice right now

well our press doesn't want other countries to know what is really going on . they just want others to believe that Trump is causing problems
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:36 am

Now you see I don’t get that

So when you see trump on TV it’s edited to make him look stupid hmmmm
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:26 am

that doesn't surprise me at all

some is, other shows what he says but then they twist the meaning when they talk about it or just plain lie about it. it's disgusting.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:29 am

All of this is getting out of hand

Why do it, I don’t understand why they feel the need to do that
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:45 am

hand is sore from digging holes

because the press was treated really special by the last president - obama and he manipulated them and they fear him. so they are still loyal to his way of things and he is a democrat, so the press is in favor of the democrats. i don't know what he holds over them, but thet are controlled by what he wants. he was one of those that was getting information illegally that they hoped would be harmful to Trump. they paid some X British spy to write a dossier about Trump with made up stories in it. Hillary Clinton paid him to do it. can't remember his name but they all tried to make it look like Trump was a chummy friend with the Russians and Putin. they did a special research thing - all democratic lawyers that lasted about 2 years and cost the tax payers $12,000,000 and they never found anything. and of course the press was rewarded in secret ways for every story making Trump look bad that they could make up. that is the crap that is going on here. the democrats blame everything on Trump. ther Covid -19 is Trump's fault. he did everything wrong to deal with it even tho he immediately cancelled any flights to the states from China before there was even one case here. but they say he was too slow. everything is his fault. i broke my finget nail yesterday and i'm sure it was Trump's fault. it is all absolutely insane.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:09 am

Holes in the garden are made by moles

I think our PM was slow in acting to this pandemic too
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:27 am

moles should come and make some holes for me

Trump wasn't slow. he acted back in January that was actually before most of the general public had heard anything about this virus.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:30 am

Me who me never

You could have fooled me when you see the figures in the US now
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:44 am

never say never

well, if people don't protect themselves and others, there is nothing Trump can do about it. when you see these numbers, just remember that we have almost 5 times as many people as you guys and more than any other countries. wish they would give results in percentages rather than actual numbers of people. that makes it hard to compare with other countries.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:57 am

Never have I done that

I’d rather have figures not percentages, figures should bring it home how dangerous this virus is
Fud

Postby mocha » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:45 am

sorry Fud, this was a day from hell. i'll play tomorrow night. hopefully it will be a better day.
mocha

Postby mocha » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:19 am

that i find hard to believe

but the numbers don't allow you to compare one country to another. if each country had the same amount of people that would be different. any way, mom's caretaker has had a personality change. mom can't talk to her. she won't respond. she just does what she is supposed to do. mom slid off the bedpan and made a little mess and she kept apologizing to her but she would not say anything to mom. so, naturally , mom started crying. i told Stacy that this wasn't something she did intentionally, she had an accident. i said, wait till you are 92 and see how hard everything will be for you even tho you are not totally handicapped. she said she won't answer mom. so i asked why and she just said she doesn't have to. she used to tell us things about her family and now she yells at mom if she asks anything about her family. i don't know what her problem is. mom tells her she likes her, she doesn't care. so mom asked if she didn't likes her and she said she doesn't like her but she respects her. i have no idea what happened that she is being like this now. mom kept apologizing to her and she just wouldn't say anything. i told her to cut mom some slack because she is 92 years old and she asked why. i said it's just human courtesy to respond to someone so upset and she won't accept the apology. she said she doesn't have to. what a bitch. we would like to get rid of her, but she helps mom get her harness on and get into her wheelchair and they are not supposed to do that (for some unknown reason)so it would be really hard if we got another person that would not help her with that. i would have to be here to get her up everyday because she can't do it herself. if it wasn't for that, she would be gone. well my nephew came over that day and mom told him about all that. then Brian went to his dad's house and told him. so e called me and wanted her gone. so i had to explain to him aBOUT HER BEING THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD GET MOM UP IN THE CHAIR. he understood the problem, but if she keeps upsetting mom like this, i will personally throw her out of the house. so mom was upset all night. i was trying to finish the dog food and get it in the freezer and she was driving me crazy. i didn't ever get to have any dinner because i was so busy with her and talking to my brother and dealing with the dog food because i didn't want it to spoil from being out too long. so it was a day from hell for us. i was so tired by the time i got mom in bed for the night. i told her to just treat Stacey like a robot. don't experct her to respond to you, just tell her what to do and don't talk to her more than necessary. don't expect sympathy or apparently any concerned kindness from her - hence a robot.
mocha

Postby Fud » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:17 am

Believe it’s going to be hot again today

Sorry I wouldn’t put up with that sort of treatment, it’s mental bullying I’d get rid of her, you can’t keep her upsetting your mom everyday not at her age, you need to talk to her employer and explain the situation maybe they can get down to what her problem is
Fud

Postby mocha » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:57 am

today the weather got really hot again

mom said she was ok friday. i'll see how she is the next couple days and if she gets that way again, that will be it. the only problem is that it will really tie me down because i will have to be the one to get her out of bed everyday.
mocha

Postby Fud » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:35 am

Again it’s hot here also

If that happens mom is going to have to get into a new routine which works for you also
Fud

Postby mocha » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:43 am

also, we had tornado warning

we'll see how she is this week and then decide. what a day. i had to drop a prescription off at the pharmacy and then my light went off saying my gas tank was almost empty. i wanted to get home because we had storm warnings, but didn't want to run out of gas, so went to Costco to fill up. while i was there the tornado sirens were blaring and there were warnings on my phone. i headed home and the skies were black behind me and the wind was picking up. it started raining off and on. then it got windier. my van got hit by 2 large branches when i was a few blocks from home. i pulled in the driveway and there were really large branches down in the streets. i was able to get into the garage but couldn't get my scooter out of my vaN BECAUSE IT WAS SO WINDY AND POURING and branches were flying. so got in the house and Stacey had mom out of bed and in her bathroom in her chair. the blinds were all pulled. a large branch went thru the back window of my neighbor's car and dented the trunk. my garbage and yard waste bins were all over. it finally calmed down after about 15 minutes. stacey was good about getting mom up and in a safe place and Abby with her. things finally calmed down and i went out because ther girls next door txt'd me saying there was damage to mom's bedroom window. so i checked it out and it was some of the siding type material that was around her one window and corner of the windows had come off and was laying on the side of the house. there was a metal bird bath by my entrance to the house. no idea who owns it. i put it out near the curb and hope someone takes it. it finally cleared up and they started coming around and put branches in the road into the chipper machine. they will get the stuff on the lawns and sidewalks later. that was actually a little scary, speciaLLY WHEN DRIVING HOME THRU THE BIG WIND GUSTS. I PRAYED ALL THE WAY.
mocha

Postby Fud » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:12 am

Warning would be nice if we had one

That sounds horrendous, maybe you should not let your petrol get so low again
Fud

Postby mocha » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:14 am

one day it will happen to you

i usually don't but it happens. there was one tornado, but it was 15-20 miles away from me. but today i was pulling the huge branches to the curb so they could put them in the grinder machine when they get to our block. those suckers are heavy. i need to post some photos i took. and every street in our town looks just as bad. there was one big branch that was too heavy and big for me to get from the back yard over the fence and to the street. so called Doug who came to my rescue. while he was looking around and shaking his head i pointed out to him this area neaR the giant maple tree where the ground was breaking in a slightly circular line and some small roots were showing. i figured that the wind was so strong, up to 70 miles an hour that it had begun to uproot this huge maple tree. he thought so Too. then he looked up in the tree and saw an area that had apparently been struck by lightening at some time and the branch was damaged. then he saw how close the brANCHES WERE TO THE POWER LINES AND WE DECIDED THAT THE TREE MOST LIKELY NEEDED TO BE CUT DOWN. IT IS A HUGE TREE. so he called the police and they came to look at it and they put up that yellow warning tape all around the tree and fence warning people to stay away. then a guy from some other town department came with temporary NO PARKING signs and put them up. Doug called the power company and talked to them and they will come as soon as they can (they are very busy with all the damage) and cut parts of the tree off near the power lines. then after they do that the town will come(when they can) and cut down the tree. it is on the parkway, so they are responsible for doing that and planting new ones. then i had to call our home insurance and tell them about the damage to the house and explained that one tree (much smaller than that big one) on the fence line in the yard had some large branch damage from the storm. they will cll me back in 3 days they say. hopefully they will cover removing that tree. getting a tree cut down is pretty costly.so i hope it will be covered because large branches have fallen into our neighbor's yard. i'm exhausted, glad Doug kinda took over dealing with all this, but he worked for the fire department so nows a lot of stuff that comes in handy. now when i let Abby out to go potty, i have to gert her back in right away because there is a risk of that tree falling over or the other branches coming down.
mocha

Postby Fud » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:44 am

You can’t do too much in this heat

That’s dangerous hope they come nd get rid of it soon
Fud

Postby mocha » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:17 am

heatruinssummer

i hope so too.just found out today that 2 -3 blocks over in my town, they have no power. one guy had a big generator so several families have lines running to it to keep their refrigerators running. it will be another day before they are done. so we were very fortunate. they cleared out all the branches on both sides of the house today but still have a lot of cleaning up to do in the town.
mocha

Postby Fud » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:43 am

Summerissupposetobeholidaytime

You were lucky
Fud

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic