Newbies

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Postby Aeryn » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Oh that she is a hugger alright ! Anything in sight, even HUGE teddy bears (still got the picture of that somewhere). So no worries.

Anyone out there getting nervous about meeting a bunch of strangers, DO NOT FRET.

The very "family" feeling of it all is one of the main reason I go back; and just in case you're worried about approaching a group of people who obviously know one another, just either try and find me (honestly, I'll give twitter, email, phone number, whatever needed to make you feel less "alone" xD) and I'll help introduce you OR find smaller packs and get involved... NO ONE will be rude and you just need to tell people your name and where you're from and the hugfest will begin soon. Sometimes you don't even have time to speak :badgrin: .

(Mumsey is not that difficult to spot, she's usually (if I remember right) around registration desk so just say hi and at some point.... well ya know.)

Okay, is it February yet ? I'm a wee bit excited, bummed I missed AT6, I'm so gonna catch up !

Looking forward meeting all of you (old friends and new).
twitter: @roseverafter - tumblr: kyntira
Newbie ? Be sure to come and say hi, I SWEAR I do not bite ! =D
Aeryn

Postby Ina_S » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 pm

Another newbie here... so excited to get to know you all!!! :)
Ina_S

Postby Mumsey » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Ina_S wrote:Another newbie here... so excited to get to know you all!!! :)

Welcome! It's a bit quiet here at the moment, but it will liven up very soon! Not long now...

See you in February.

Kay, G4 (aka Mumsey)
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
Mumsey
GABIT Director

Previous

Return to AT7 - Amanda's fans alone - but not for long