Thank you

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Thank you

Postby Fud » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:52 pm

I just want to say thank you to all Gabit staff and Amanda for the most amazing weekend at AT7,you guys go above and beyond the call of duty,the weekend was perfect,I have no words to express my appreciation and love to you all only to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Fud

Re: Thank you

Postby tsaxlady » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:20 am

Fud wrote:I just want to say thank you to all Gabit staff and Amanda for the most amazing weekend at AT7,you guys go above and beyond the call of duty,the weekend was perfect,I have no words to express my appreciation and love to you all only to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Fud I really enjoyed the time I spent talking with you this time. Can't wait to see you again.
tsaxlady
GABIT Staff

Postby Fud » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:18 am

It was great spending time with you Nora and thank you for looking after me in the charity room,see you soon
Fud

Postby Karin » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:11 am

I want to say a big thank you for this great weekend, it was my third AT event.

I was able to recharge my batteries with all this positiv feelings of love, friendship, hugs, smiles, laughters ... of Amanda, Gabit, the staff, all the servants, all the attandees ... and I returned home with a smile from ear to ear.

And this feelings help me through the following months, everytime I'll feel down and think that I'll can't go on, I'll look at pictures of this weekend and I'll remember, smile and feel that warmth in me spread and I'l have to smile and it helps me.

Thank you all for evoking these feelings and for one of the best weekends in a long time. Thanks for all the gifts Amanda and Gabit gave.

You all are the best.

My love and hugs to all.

Karin
Karin

Return to AT7 - Chat