eTickets

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

eTickets

Postby Celandine » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:09 pm

Perhaps I'm wrong, but weren't etickets supposed to be sent out before the con and were to be presented upon registration? I know some are preparing to leave this weekend while others like myself leave in approx a week's time.

Just asking as I'm beginning the process of printing out other documents I'll need for my travels and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. ;)
Celandine

Postby antoa315 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I think they said they would sent out emails 2 weeks before the event (which would be Friday).
antoa315

Postby Becky_Preen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Soon folks I have been away teaching a training course for work at ahealth spa so have been offline for a couple of days. Kicking the puter into shape tonight and tomorrow. TSE e-tickets will indeed be going out on thursday night or firday. MTM probably on SUnday.

Best Becks
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Postby Trindajae » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Becky_Preen wrote: teaching a training course for work at a health spa

Oh, rough duty. My condolences. ;)
==================================
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
Trindajae

Postby Becky_Preen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Trindajae wrote:
Becky_Preen wrote: teaching a training course for work at a health spa

Oh, rough duty. My condolences. ;)

Sadly allthe spa treatment only took place during the day when we were in the meeting. However it has given me ideas about the spa at teh sheraton!!!

Nose firmly back tot he grindstone now.

Well, after I have :sleep:
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Postby mocha » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:13 am

be careful with your nose and that grindstone. you wouldn't want anything happening to your nose like what happened with my finger tip on the belt sander with 80 grit(very coarse) sand paper. down to bone in 0.3 seconds.
but i'm tough, i kept on working on the new box and didn't get any blood on it at all. (wait till you see pictures of this one-even better than the other box with the you know what for a keypiece. don't want to spoil the surprise. )

so watch that nose!
mocha

Postby Celandine » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks Becks. I should never have feared you would be on top of things...always.

After your last couple of working days and what's ahead with the next wave of emails, I do wonder which you might rather prefer. ;)
Celandine

Postby renny » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:39 pm

I never got an email confirmation from legends, there was an error message saying the mail failed to send because the From address was blank.

I sent them an email to confirm they have my info, but haven't heard back.

The charge went through on my card though. Andy advice?
Thanks!
renny

Postby Becky_Preen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 am

renny wrote:I never got an email confirmation from legends, there was an error message saying the mail failed to send because the From address was blank.

I sent them an email to confirm they have my info, but haven't heard back.

The charge went through on my card though. Andy advice?
Thanks!

Please e-mail regsitration@gabitevents.co.uk and let us know that there is an issue. You MUST include information as to what you are missing. is it an e-ticket you have not got, in which case what is your SE or order number. Is it an pre-event order for photos autos and t-shirt... again order number, your real name and the date you placed the order are vital to allow us to answer your questions. Please don't assume we know who you are or what event or order you are talking about. We actually have some people who have exactly the same names and are in no way related. A lot of you are attending both events, so you need to be specific so we can quickly find your records and answer you questions.

E-mail us again and we'll try and sort it out.

Best Becks
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Postby Trindajae » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 am

renny wrote:I never got an email confirmation from legends, there was an error message saying the mail failed to send because the From address was blank.

I got that error message, too. It was talking about the email confirmation of the purchase. I just saved a printscreen of the confirmation page in case there were billing questions later, and I got my eticket with no problems. You're probably in their system just fine, but the email confirmation system wasn't working right.
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
Trindajae

Postby Keely » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 pm

What Trin said.

I didn't get an email confirmation of my auto/ photo order from Legends so I just printed the screenshot of my details from their website.
Keely

Postby moody-weasel » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Keely wrote:What Trin said.

I didn't get an email confirmation of my auto/ photo order from Legends so I just printed the screenshot of my details from their website.

Yeah, that is what I did when I ordered a S4K t-shirt.
I think Legends needs to update some information in their webshop, otherwise the webshop software cannot send those confirmation emails.

It's easy though, to access your order. You just need your email addy and last name to log in.
moody-weasel

Postby Keely » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:09 pm

I just posted this in the MTM thread in case anyone wants a seating visual,
some clever person on Twitter made it and I stole it, but I don't think they'll mind -

http://twitpic.com/25sajw/full
Keely

Postby renny » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Trindajae wrote:

I got that error message, too. It was talking about the email confirmation of the purchase. I just saved a printscreen of the confirmation page in case there were billing questions later, and I got my eticket with no problems. You're probably in their system just fine, but the email confirmation system wasn't working right.

Thanks for everyones replies :)

So my question is, what is the e-ticket? The receipt? It says shipping method is Canada Post so I thought something would be sent.

Also, it's pretty freaky to me that all you need to know is my last name and email address and you can hack in and see my full address and phone number from their site! So glad I didn't save any bank info!!
renny

Postby Keely » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:00 pm

You won't get anything in the mail, it's just a standard thing in their online store I think.

My understanding is that you'll get 'tickets' for the autos/ photos you bought in your pack of stuff when you complete registration in Van
Keely

Postby Elainec » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 pm

renny wrote:So my question is, what is the e-ticket? The receipt? It says shipping method is Canada Post so I thought something would be sent.

The e-ticket is what you will need for the actual event. You need to print that off and take it to the registration desk for TSE and the reg team will then give you the reg pack, which will include lots of goodies about the event, and also any photo/auto tickets you have pre-paid for, plus any t-shirts or hoodies you may have ordered.

You can pretty much ignore the shipping details because nothing is being shipped to you since everything is handed over when you first arrive at the event.

Have a look at the emailed schedule (or the one that is in this forum) as that will give you your details of when things start on the Friday.

If you're unsure what you might have ordered from Legends, log into the site and then check your order details and print a copy off for reference.

So long as you have your e-ticket you will get everything you need upon arrival.

If you have any queries about things, the reg team should be able to answer your question(s) or just speak to any of the stewards (wearing blue t-shirts) as they will be around to help people with the raffle tickets, etc by this point.

Hope this clarifies some of your queries, but if you have any other questions I'm sure someone will jump in to help.
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Postby Trindajae » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:06 am

renny wrote:So my question is, what is the e-ticket?

The e-ticket is an email you get from Gabit (not Legends). It went out about a week ago for TSE. (I don't know if MTM emails were sent because, sadly, I can only go to one con this year.) Check your inbox and your spam folder if you didn't see it, and email the G4 if you don't have it. Once you find the email, print it out and bring it with you to registration and then they'll give you your tickets for autograph/photo opportunities if you purchased them.
Trindajae

Postby renny » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 am

Trindajae wrote:

The e-ticket is an email you get from Gabit (not Legends). It went out about a week ago for TSE. (I don't know if MTM emails were sent because, sadly, I can only go to one con this year.) Check your inbox and your spam folder if you didn't see it, and email the G4 if you don't have it. Once you find the email, print it out and bring it with you to registration and then they'll give you your tickets for autograph/photo opportunities if you purchased them.

Thanks again everyone! I haven't received any email from Gabit about the event since I ordered about 2 weeks ago. I have checked junk folder and have emailed the Gabit registration team yesterday, but I do see my name on the seating chart so I'm not worried anymore and I'll wait to hear back. :)
renny

Postby Mumsey » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:22 am

renny wrote:
Trindajae wrote:

Thanks again everyone! I haven't received any email from Gabit about the event since I ordered about 2 weeks ago. I have checked junk folder and have emailed the Gabit registration team yesterday, but I do see my name on the seating chart so I'm not worried anymore and I'll wait to hear back. :)

What you can see on the chart is a shortened form of the name RepliCarter. I am in correspondence with you about your ticket. Hang in there and I will get to the bottom of it.

Kay G4
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
Mumsey
GABIT Director

Postby llperkiss » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 am

Keely wrote:I just posted this in the MTM thread in case anyone wants a seating visual,
some clever person on Twitter made it and I stole it, but I don't think they'll mind -

Think you stole an older version. I've seen one or two with a lot more names on it. :cry: :?
llperkiss

Postby PaganX » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

llperkiss wrote:
Keely wrote:I just posted this in the MTM thread in case anyone wants a seating visual,

Think you stole an older version. I've seen one or two with a lot more names on it. :cry: :?

LOL Yeah that was my initial one it has been updated since then skydiver on Gateworld is doing one (see the Gabit thread)
PaganX

Postby Keely » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Can you link it?

I can't get on GW - they closed to guests because of heavy traffic and I think my username got wiped out from lack of use Lol
Keely

Postby mangababe » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Here's a link to that chart and the thread on the LJ TSE community:

http://community.livejournal.com/tse_sanctuary/9670.html

I keep getting kicked off GW, even though I've reset my password several times. They must be getting slammed because the board will kick me out after being logged in. *shrug*
"A zombie apocalypse is no excuse for abandoning good manners and proper etiquette."
mangababe

Postby Keely » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you:)
Keely

Postby renny » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:27 am

Mumsey wrote:
renny wrote:
Trindajae wrote:

What you can see on the chart is a shortened form of the name RepliCarter. I am in correspondence with you about your ticket. Hang in there and I will get to the bottom of it.

Kay G4

Thank you so much for looking into it. Let me know if I need to bring anything extra for proof of purchase. I'm still trying to figure out how to get to the hotel from the airport! lol
~Renee
renny

Next

Return to The Sanctuary Experience - Chat