Just got my e-ticket to MTM

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Just got my e-ticket to MTM

Postby paisleypost » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:49 pm

Just got my e-ticket to MTM and am wondering how will we know the seating aarrangment to know if my seat is decent and how will we know or be notified about the schedule ??

Paisley/Eileen
paisleypost

Re: Just got my e-ticket to MTM

Postby Elainec » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 pm

paisleypost wrote:Just got my e-ticket to MTM and am wondering how will we know the seating aarrangment to know if my seat is decent and how will we know or be notified about the schedule ??

Paisley/Eileen

The schedule for TSE has just been put up on that thread, so it's likely that the MTM schedule, when available, will be put in the MTM thread - it was also emailed out to everyone, so keep checking your emails over the next few days.

If you check out Gateworld, there is a Gabit attendees thread and someone there has created a seating plan, again I'm assuming that the set up will be similar for MTM.
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Postby Mumsey » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Elainec wrote:
paisleypost wrote:Just got my e-ticket to MTM and am wondering how will we know the seating aarrangment to know if my seat is decent and how will we know or be notified about the schedule ??

Paisley/Eileen

The schedule for TSE has just been put up on that thread, so it's likely that the MTM schedule, when available, will be put in the MTM thread - it was also emailed out to everyone, so keep checking your emails over the next few days.

If you check out Gateworld, there is a Gabit attendees thread and someone there has created a seating plan, again I'm assuming that the set up will be similar for MTM.

The seating arrangements are the same for both events.

Facing the stage there are 5 blocks of seats with nine in each row. Block A on the left to block E on the right. A11 -A19, B11-B19 etc are front row. A21-A29, B21 - B29 etc are the second row....

Becky is still sending out the e tickets and her computer is taking its time grinding them out. The same will apply to the schedule when she sends them out. Look for it on here later.

Kay G4
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
Mumsey
GABIT Director

Postby Keely » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Here's a visual, I stole it from somebody on Twitter who made it for SE, but the seating plan is the same so........

http://twitpic.com/25sajw/full
Keely

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Paisley/Eileen

I've just polished the MTM schedule into a user friendly format and slung it across to Becky. Give her time and then I expect she'll post it here.

Julia
G4
Julia - Guest Services Director
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby ezilzha » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Keely wrote:Here's a visual, I stole it from somebody on Twitter who made it for SE, but the seating plan is the same so........

http://twitpic.com/25sajw/full

so does that mean that if my seat is 42, I seat somewhere in the middle of the 5th row?
:-)
ezilzha

Postby Keely » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 pm

4th row, seat number 2.

Letter is which block you are in:)
Keely

Postby ezilzha » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

Keely wrote:4th row, seat number 2.

Letter is which block you are in:)

ah, cool!
thanks!
ezilzha

Postby llperkiss » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Yes, mine came as well and without any problems on this one. I'm in seat B27.

I didn't get an aisle seat this time....I think they suspect I might try and reach out to grab him. Although I can still do that while crawling over two other people so..... :ph34r: :wave:
llperkiss

Postby Twinklecat3 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 am

and hopefully, those people won't bite you as you crawl over them...I might...hehehe :badgrin: :roll:
Twinklecat3

Return to Meet The Man - Chat