Event T-Shirts

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Event T-Shirts

Postby amcatino » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 am

Does anyone know if they've posted the T-Shirts for sale, yet, and where?
amcatino

Postby Elainec » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am

The t-shirts and hoodies for TSE/MTM and also t-shirts for S4K went on sale through the Legends website on 25 June and were removed on 2 July. This also included the pre-purchase of photos and autos with the actors.

I believe that some will be brought to the event but it will be a limited supply and there is no guarantee that there will be one in your size as a consequence.
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Postby Twinklecat3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 am

but how are we supposed to order them and pick them up as instructed when there were no instructions as to how when where why and the silly things were removed? I am perplexed. I want one (whines softly)
Twinklecat3

Postby Trindajae » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 am

Careful, whining is dangerous around this crowd. Too many mothers who are used to fixing that problem. ;D
==================================
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
==================================
Trindajae

Postby Twinklecat3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:12 am

It was very softly, I swear..almost a whimper. :crying:
Twinklecat3

Postby Keely » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:17 am

Don't be sad, if it's like an AT then I would imagine they'll be somewhere around the Reg desk.

If you've already ordered (you'll have a receipt hey?)

And you will no doubt receive instructions about collection at some point - I don't know when/ how, but you'll get them.

I'm 99.9% sure nobody is going to make you play hunt the shirt for kicks :lol:
Keely

Postby Twinklecat3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 am

Ok, I will stop (whining, crying, pouting, whatever) and hope to get a T-shirt. :roll:

I know., my mom told me not to roll my eyeballs either...sheesh.
Twinklecat3

Postby Keely » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:35 am

Never give up the eye-roll, it's a basic human right

;)
Keely

Postby Twinklecat3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Actually, I can cross my eyes and roll either one out- a useful thing to gross out adults and amuse small children. :D
Twinklecat3

Postby Keely » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:14 pm

well I just pulled a face and i can't even see it... Lol
Keely

Postby Twinklecat3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Yep, no drugs, no alcohol, no fun...oops that came out wrong. :oops:
Twinklecat3

Postby Becky_Preen » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:14 pm

The t-shirts sales were opened and closed on the legends site as detailed inthe e-mail that was sent to everyone who had tickets for either event.

After the deadline of 2nd july had passed all the item were removed from the legends site. This was so we could place the orders for the event and S4K shirts and prepare the auto and photo pre-orders.

All items are for collection at the event, and when you register, you will be able to pick up anything you pre-ordered and paid for. Just like the AT events, ther will be a bag (or bags) with all your goodies waiting for you.

Your photo and auto tickets will be in the ordering persons reg pack.
The remaining photo and auto op tickets will be on sale at the event.

There will be unsigned pictures to buy (and I have to say drool over) for keeping or getting your autos on.

Raffle tickets will be on sale in the same area, and there will be "people" around to guide you where you need to go or what.

Read your very spiffy program for more information about each event which will be in your welcome/ reg pack.

Any questions, ask a steward (blue shirt) or a staff member (red shirts). The G4 will be in Purple so you can spot us too. Please leave the tech crew (in dark green) alone as they will be setting up.

If the stewards don't have the answer they will ask a staff member. All staff will have comms, so don't be surprised if they occasionally zone out or suddenly all start laughing.

Becks
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Postby Elainec » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Becky_Preen wrote:If the stewards don't have the answer they will ask a staff member. All staff will have comms, so don't be surprised if they occasionally zone out or suddenly all start laughing.

Becks

Some of us stewards have a tendency to do that as well, and we don't have the excuse of comm units!! :?
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Postby Twinklecat3 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Ok, then it was my fault, as I didn't totally understand the directions for the purchase of the shirts. I did go to the Legends site after reading the email, but got confused as to how they were going to be picked up when I saw shipping, so I didn't order at that time and waited to send an email or whatever like this one to get an explanation. Soo I missed out on ordering the thing. Rats.

I will blame it on extreme pain in the neck- a true thing and involved chiropractors....(there's the whine again...)
Twinklecat3

Postby llperkiss » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Becky_Preen wrote:The t-shirts sales were opened and closed on the legends site as detailed inthe e-mail that was sent to everyone who had tickets for either event.

After the deadline of 2nd july had passed all the item were removed from the legends site. This was so we could place the orders for the event and S4K shirts and prepare the auto and photo pre-orders.

All items are for collection at the event, and when you register, you will be able to pick up anything you pre-ordered and paid for. Just like the AT events, ther will be a bag (or bags) with all your goodies waiting for you.

Your photo and auto tickets will be in the ordering persons reg pack.
The remaining photo and auto op tickets will be on sale at the event.

There will be unsigned pictures to buy (and I have to say drool over) for keeping or getting your autos on.

Raffle tickets will be on sale in the same area, and there will be "people" around to guide you where you need to go or what.

Read your very spiffy program for more information about each event which will be in your welcome/ reg pack.

Any questions, ask a steward (blue shirt) or a staff member (red shirts). The G4 will be in Purple so you can spot us too. Please leave the tech crew (in dark green) alone as they will be setting up.

If the stewards don't have the answer they will ask a staff member. All staff will have comms, so don't be surprised if they occasionally zone out or suddenly all start laughing.

Becks

oooh! Instructions....love them. Don't always pay attention to them but I do love to read them. Hmmm.... have some friends who volunteered, does that mean I can bother them with really dumb questions. :badgrin:
llperkiss

Return to Meet The Man - Chat