Please reply

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Please reply

Postby ezilzha » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:25 am

Hi,

question about the latest email update.

You wrote that you guys cover both email addresses & we should write only to those & no where other, since you won't reply to pm's or private emails.

Buy I've waiting for more than a week for a reply from either emails & nothing... so I'll ask here, in hopes for a reply.

We now know there is nothing planned for Friday night, but although there isn't a finalized schedule, do you have a general idea as to when we will finish our activity on set Friday? around what time?

Thanks.
ezilzha

Postby Mumsey » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 pm

I don't have a concise answer at this time. I will try to find out in the next few days.

Kay G4
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
Mumsey
GABIT Director

Postby ezilzha » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:31 pm

thank you.
ezilzha

Re: Please reply

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:07 pm

ezilzha wrote:Hi,

question about the latest email update.

You wrote that you guys cover both email addresses & we should write only to those & no where other, since you won't reply to pm's or private emails.

Buy I've waiting for more than a week for a reply from either emails & nothing... so I'll ask here, in hopes for a reply.

We now know there is nothing planned for Friday night, but although there isn't a finalized schedule, do you have a general idea as to when we will finish our activity on set Friday? around what time?

Thanks.

Friday MTM:- depends on whether you will be in that late afternoon auto session but 6.30 is expected finish time for the whole afternoon, earlier if you haven't got to get your auto at that point.
Julia - Guest Services Director
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby ezilzha » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 pm

oh, okay, tjanks.

Another quick question then: are we assigned these signing ops. or we buy them or is it first come first serve?
ezilzha

Postby Elainec » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:03 pm

ezilzha wrote:oh, okay, tjanks.

Another quick question then: are we assigned these signing ops. or we buy them or is it first come first serve?

Your ticket for MTM includes your photo and auto with Rick so there is no extra cost for these. If this event works similar to other Gabit events, people are called in seat number order, ie row 1, then on from there.

Someone from Gabit may confirm or advise if this is different.
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Postby llperkiss » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Curious. Since this is more like an AT event, will we be able to have our pictures with RDA available for signature? Or do we need to bring something for him to sign? Thanks.
llperkiss

Postby SamJackShipLover » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:44 pm

llperkiss wrote:Curious. Since this is more like an AT event, will we be able to have our pictures with RDA available for signature? Or do we need to bring something for him to sign? Thanks.
From the event FAQ: http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/meettheman.html

What’s included in the weekend tickets?
A professional Photo opportunity with Richard and the resulting 6”x8” print. These will be produced in house and it is hoped that these will be ready for collection before your autograph session is due
SamJackShipLover

Postby llperkiss » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 pm

SamJackShipLover wrote:
llperkiss wrote:Curious. Since this is more like an AT event, will we be able to have our pictures with RDA available for signature? Or do we need to bring something for him to sign? Thanks.
From the event FAQ: http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/meettheman.html

What’s included in the weekend tickets?
A professional Photo opportunity with Richard and the resulting 6”x8” print. These will be produced in house and it is hoped that these will be ready for collection before your autograph session is due

Thanks.....and I hope all is going well for you....and the little one to be!
llperkiss

Return to Meet The Man - Chat