Think RDA will invite local Vancouver former co-stars to MTM

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Think RDA will invite local Vancouver former co-stars to MTM

Postby paisleypost » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Do you think RDA will ask folks like Michael, Amanda (from her convention), Chris Judge to join him at his MTM event?? This not only would be sweet for us atteding but help him fill the three days--
any thoughts??

I know that in the past, at conventions held in Vancouver, attendees got to tour Bridge Studios to see stage sets--i wonder if this will be done despite no more Stargate filming??
paisleypost

Re: Think RDA will invite local Vancouver former co-stars to

Postby llperkiss » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:53 pm

paisleypost wrote:Do you think RDA will ask folks like Michael, Amanda (from her convention), Chris Judge to join him at his MTM event?? This not only would be sweet for us atteding but help him fill the three days--
any thoughts??

I know that in the past, at conventions held in Vancouver, attendees got to tour Bridge Studios to see stage sets--i wonder if this will be done despite no more Stargate filming??

I don't think this is going to be a "stargate" type convention. It is suppose to be more like the Gabit ones in London. I doubt anyone else will be there. However, with that said, I wouldn't be totally surprised if AT showed up for one of the sessions just to help him relax.
llperkiss

Postby EH-T » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:40 pm

I agree. I think it unlikely we will see former co-stars with the possible exception of AT maybe popping by for a short visit. They are great friends, she is still in Vancouver, popped in when RDA was at Gatecon, was part of his first event at Avalon and, of course, has a great relationship with Gabit.

While I'm going to see RDA and will be at the SE event the week before, I would love the opportunity to see RDA and AT together.
EH-T

Postby llperkiss » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 am

Hey EH-T - how you doing? The site's been a little quiet since AT 4 has run down some. I have a feeling it will get more active around April/May. See you in Vancouver.
llperkiss

Postby EH-T » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:09 pm

llperkiss wrote:Hey EH-T - how you doing? The site's been a little quiet since AT 4 has run down some. I have a feeling it will get more active around April/May. See you in Vancouver.

Hey. I'm working way too much but other than that I'm just fine. Hope you are well. I'm sure you are right about the thread, things will heat up when we get closer.
EH-T

Return to Meet The Man - Chat