Moderators: Moderators, Admin

roomies!

Postby ezilzha » Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

So... is it too early or too late to start looking for roomies :?:

:)
ezilzha

Re: roomies!

Postby llperkiss » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:40 pm

ezilzha wrote:So... is it too early or too late to start looking for roomies :?: :)

Never to early, but I doubt you'll get much of a response until after the holidays. Things are pretty quiet on this board right now. You may need to post it again in Jan or Feb.

(BTW - I already have someone so it isn't impossible to get someone now)
llperkiss

thx for replying...

Postby ezilzha » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm

I did indeed notice things are rather quiet all around, but I figured I'd ask anyways :D
ezilzha

Postby Twinklecat3 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am

I have 3 roomies, but they're all family that I am dragging along on the trip with me, and we're renting a condo. So far they are all going. If things change later, I might be able to let someone know...
Twinklecat3

Postby ezilzha » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Twinklecat3 wrote:I have 3 roomies, but they're all family that I am dragging along on the trip with me, and we're renting a condo. So far they are all going. If things change later, I might be able to let someone know...

oh, cool... I hope it won't be too late :-)
ezilzha

Postby llperkiss » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:11 pm

ezilzha wrote:So... is it too early or too late to start looking for roomies :?: :)

There is someone who just asked me about sharing a room. The name was stunthun - He/she is going to be there for both events. I think you should check it out. I have a roomie already, so good luck and see you in Vancouver. :D
llperkiss

Postby ezilzha » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:23 pm

llperkiss wrote:

There is someone who just asked me about sharing a room. The name was stunthun - He/she is going to be there for both events. I think you should check it out. I have a roomie already, so good luck and see you in Vancouver. :D

Ho, wow, thanks!
I messaged him/her... hope it will prove fruit-full.

;)
ezilzha

Need a roomie for MTM

Postby GBee » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:40 am

Hi

I've got my membership and I really want to be able to attend, but a roomie would certainly make it financially easier. I've got a room booked, but I need to change the reservation to check-in on Thursday and check-out Monday morning.

I'm a non smoker. I'm not attending the cocktail party cos I can't afford it.

Anyone need/want to share the hotel cost? :)

Georgia
GBee

Postby Es » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:48 am

I'm looking for someone to share a room at the con hotel for both events so if you're still looking let me know.

I'm non smoker - am going to the cocktail party ... other fandom interests include Firefly & Castle as well as Stargate/Sanctuary
Es

Postby Demonique » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Does anyone want a roommate?

I'm Irish, female and a non-smoker

Current fandoms include SG (obvious), Fringe, BSG, Chuck and Storm Hawks (funny Canadian cartoon with several SG guest stars among the main and supporting cast)
Demonique

Return to Meet The Man - Chat