Payment Instructions for MTM and SE Now being issued

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Payment Instructions for MTM and SE Now being issued

Postby Becky_Preen » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:42 am

Dear All, The payment instructions for Meet the Man and Sanctuary Experience are now being issued.

My e-mail system is slowly sending out the messages to each person who has been nominated to pay for tickets. Please read the whole message carefully.

When they have all gone out I will post here again. Until then, you message may not have got off my hard drive.

Please check your spam filters before e-mailing eventquestions@gabitevents.co.uk and include your MTM or SE number in the SUBJECT LINE of any correspondence. Otherwise we won't know which event you are talking about!!!

Best Wishes
Becks
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Postby Mumsey » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm

We suspended action on the ticket sales for MTM while we worked on AT4 and will resume some time next week.

We will be working on the waiting list. A lot of people did not pay for their tickets and have been removed from the register. If this has happened to you, and you still want to attend, please re-apply. You will then be placed on the waiting list.

If you are already on the waiting list, please look out for ticket placement offers, and be prepared to make your payment as soon as you are allocated the ticket and receive instructions on how and where to pay. I am afraid that we cannot give any time extensions for payment.

There are still tickets available for Sanctuary Experience, and they will be available on the Legends Memorabilia site very soon.

Kay G4
Registration.
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
Mumsey
GABIT Director

Postby PaganX » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:18 am

Thanks Mumsey!!

General admin tickets are also supposedly up again on the legends memorabilia website for SE at least!!
PaganX

Postby Becky_Preen » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:53 am

General admission tickets are indeed back up on the Legends site. I am away and for some reason just get a blank screen on any of the Legends pages :( But here is the link. I know it is working for others just not me right now.
http://www.stargateprops.com/catalogue/ ... p?id=21604

Please note these are general admission tickets only the meet and greet is full at SE (Sanctuary Experience).

MTM tickets will not be put on General sale as we still have a some people on the waiting list to allocate tickets to. We will be sorting ths out in the next week or so as well as allocating the remaining few Cocktail party tickets to those people on the waiting list for those who already have weekend tickets.

Any questions, please contact eventquestions@gabitevents.co.uk
Best Wishes
Becks
On the road
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Return to Meet The Man - Announcements