Looking For A Roomate for AT4

Moderators: liesl_99801, Jenn_S, Moderators, Admin

Looking For A Roomate for AT4

Postby liesl_99801 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:57 pm

People are have been startying to ask where the bast place to post is when looing for a roomate so I thought I would create a special section just for that purpose.
liesl_99801
GABIT Staff

Postby Amanda » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Ok ummm so lets see...

I'm a 22 year old...wait i'll be 23 by November...Australian looking for a room mate for AT4.

Don't care about age or gender. Cause really we were only be crashing in there but it is also a chance to meet new people, so that will be fun. so yeah.....anyone interested? let me know
Amanda

Postby clairec007 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:53 pm

I'm 43, planning to stay Friday, Saturday & Sunday (if I can get a roomie for the 3 days). Half Scottish/English..lived in Holland for 18 years..
Cheers
Life without SG-1...boring!
clairec007

Postby Amanda_Tapping_Fan » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm

Heya, looking for a roomy :D

I'm Amanda from NZ and will be 22 by the time AT4 comes round. Will be coming straight from The Netherlands (cause im half dutch) and looking from cocktail evening to the 15th. Otherwise I'll have to stay an hour away fro the hotel and train in every morning which I really dont want to do
Amanda_Tapping_Fan 4 Life

"The men cheered, the Woman Fainted, and the children waved multicolored flags" :D
Yip thats me, Im a woman when It come to Amanda
Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Location: somewhere...some place..looking like a kiwi fruit with cucumber/tomato legs...

Postby Elainec » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:41 pm

"Looking for new roomie"

Current one mutters in her sleep and occasionally snores, has an aversion to feet, alergic to fire alarms and a tendancy to fall out of bathtubs - and that's when she's sober - but on the plus side she does have a full set of teeth...

New roomie should be female, between the ages of 40-45, non-smoker, not snore, be able to stand on their own two feet, whether drunk or sober, and have a full head of hair!!!

At the moment, roomie is unable to post and is therefore unaware that I'm looking to trade her in for a newer model :lol:
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Postby SuetheLurker » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Elainec wrote:"Looking for new roomie"

Current one mutters in her sleep and occasionally snores, has an aversion to feet, alergic to fire alarms and a tendancy to fall out of bathtubs - and that's when she's sober - but on the plus side she does have a full set of teeth...

New roomie should be female, between the ages of 40-45, non-smoker, not snore, be able to stand on their own two feet, whether drunk or sober, and have a full head of hair!!!

At the moment, roomie is unable to post and is therefore unaware that I'm looking to trade her in for a newer model :lol:

But, of course, some of us will be sure to tell her :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol:
SuetheLurker

Postby Elainec » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 am

SuetheLurker wrote:
Elainec wrote:"Looking for new roomie"

But, of course, some of us will be sure to tell her :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin: :lol:

Yeah well, I'm not really frightened - much
You only live once, but if you do it right, you only need to live once.
Elainec

Roomie

Postby LeeFraser » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:30 pm

clairec007 wrote:I'm 43, planning to stay Friday, Saturday & Sunday (if I can get a roomie for the 3 days). Half Scottish/English..lived in Holland for 18 years..
Cheers

Claire, I've pm'd you, forgot to say I'm intending to stay Fri, Sat and Sun.

Alison
LeeFraser

Roomie

Postby ziggy31 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi, my name is Susan and I'm new here. *waves* :)

I have just bought a ticket and I'm looking for someone to share a room with. I am 37 and I am staying Friday and Saturday night.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
ziggy31

Postby liesl_99801 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 am

Welcome Ziggy31! Glad you found your way to the forums and AT4. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Cheers Liesl
liesl_99801
GABIT Staff

Postby Amanda_Tapping_Fan » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 am

Hey Susan, Welcome :D
Amanda_Tapping_Fan 4 Life

"The men cheered, the Woman Fainted, and the children waved multicolored flags" :D
Yip thats me, Im a woman when It come to Amanda
Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Location: somewhere...some place..looking like a kiwi fruit with cucumber/tomato legs...

Postby viper1 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:23 am

Hi,

I'm Liz and live in Calgary AB Canada and am also looking for someone to share a room with.

I went to AT3 for the first time and volunteered there and had a great time. I'm sure I know a few people by sight if not by name and hope to meet and recognize more this time.

Loking forward to the event.
viper1

Postby Isachou » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:46 am

Amanda wrote:Ok ummm so lets see...

I'm a 22 year old...wait i'll be 23 by November...Australian looking for a room mate for AT4.

Don't care about age or gender. Cause really we were only be crashing in there but it is also a chance to meet new people, so that will be fun. so yeah.....anyone interested? let me know

Hi

I'm 20 (21 by november)

I'm a french girl little crazy but fun !
So if you want to know more about fromage (cheese) and vin (wine) I'm here !

Isabelle
Isachou

Postby GingerKid » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:10 am

Hey guys. I just got my ticket a few days ago via the waiting list. Woot! I don't really care where I sleep, though prefer to avoid streets in November. :? I'm thinking of staying somewhere other than the Renaissance just to save some money, but I'm flexible. As far as days go, I'll probably come either a day early or stay a day late, but it's a long way off, so I have no firm plans. If I do stay at the Renaissance, it will only be for the two nights of the event. I'll likely find a hostel if I decide to stay longer.

I'm 24 and from Saskatoon. As far as I know I don't have any odd sleeping habits... I'm pretty easy to get along with and have no age or gender preference (when it comes to roommates, and, well, yeah...). I'm just looking for a way to save a few pounds and hopefully meet somebody to hang out with for the weekend. I'm quiet, so I usually get along with people who are more outgoing. If I do come a few days early, it would be great to meet up with some people before the event!
Last edited by GingerKid on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
GingerKid

Postby katie5 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:08 am

Hi Aerfen! Nice to meet you :D Welcome to the forum :D
And congratulations on geting the ticket :D
katie5

Postby GingerKid » Fri May 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Is anybody still looking? I'm assuming not, which means I will have to look into other options. Unless of course somebody wants to let me sleep in their bathtub... (It would not be unprecedented.)
GingerKid

Postby llperkiss » Fri May 08, 2009 9:49 pm

GingerKid wrote:Is anybody still looking? I'm assuming not, which means I will have to look into other options. Unless of course somebody wants to let me sleep in their bathtub... (It would not be unprecedented.)

Give it time. It is May, so keep a look out as it gets ever closer. You shouldn't have too much of a problem. Many people start posting as it draws closers.

My ex was a ginger - they rock.
llperkiss

room share

Postby scouts0 » Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 pm

am 41 first ever event looking to room share and save a little money.

female non smoker, don't drink, so won't come rolling in drunk at 4am!! a little nervous of meeting new people but hopefully will meet like minded amanda fans. love sg1 and enjoyed sanctuary, can't wait for 2nd season and also see how next stargate films goes.
scouts0

Return to AT4 - Amanda's fans alone - but not for long