IT'S TIME TO GET READY

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Postby Emmauk26 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:57 pm

:lol: nps glad I could help you learn a fact of the day.

Emmauk26

Postby mocha » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 pm

ok, i finally finished my "to do"list but there's not nearly enough time to do it all!!! beginning to freak out. went to downtown chgo today to buy the chocolate and they charged me $18.00 to park for 20 minutes. holy hanna! then my scooter lift broke in my car and i tried to call the guy that fixes it but my cell phone wouldn't work! then i remembered that i have to get my diabetic dog to the vet before i leave on monday! i need a starbucks latte to calm me down. yes, definitely freakin out here!
mocha

Postby llperkiss » Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am

mocha wrote:ok, i finally finished my "to do"list but there's not nearly enough time to do it all!!! beginning to freak out. went to downtown chgo today to buy the chocolate and they charged me $18.00 to park for 20 minutes. holy hanna! then my scooter lift broke in my car and i tried to call the guy that fixes it but my cell phone wouldn't work! then i remembered that i have to get my diabetic dog to the vet before i leave on monday! i need a starbucks latte to calm me down. yes, definitely freakin out here!

Okay, take a deep breath and relax. This is Tuesday. You still have 3 more weekdays and the weekend. Plan it out. You can do it just relax and plan. Good luck and see you next week.
llperkiss

Previous

Return to AT4 - Chat