DVD?

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

DVD?

Postby samandjackforever » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:24 pm

Did i hear Becky say there might be a DVD of the weekend coming out?
I would pay so much for that and imagine how much could be made for Hearing Dogs and Sanctuary for Kids!!!!

Please... pretty please! Just ebing able to watch the weekend over again would be unbelievable! (Especially Amanda & Thomasina's skit!)
"I didn't leave, 'cos I would have rather died myself than lose Carter"

"Why?"

"'Cos I care about her... a LOT more than I'm supposed to."

Sam & Jack "Always" & Forever
samandjackforever

Postby scouts0 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 pm

I hope they do put out a DVD of the weekend, that would be amazing, i was at the weekend, but how many fans who weren't would buy that dvd, even fans who went including me would buy it, they would make loads for Sanctuary for kids and Hearing dogs for the deaf.

please, please, pretty please with cream and sugar and a cherry on top.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sharon
scouts0

Postby Fud » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 pm

GOD I'd buy it and I was there

I'm with Sharon...Pretty..pretty..pretty please
Fud

Postby Mousie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:19 am

It would be nice, however we haven't had one for the other events so I wouldn't be too hopeful.
Mousie

Postby Fud » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 am

Well it's like the old saying..*if you don't ask, you don't get*
No harm in asking :D
Fud

Postby Amanda_Tapping_Fan » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:47 am

Yes I'm with everyone else
PPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE :D
That would be awesome
Amanda_Tapping_Fan 4 Life

"The men cheered, the Woman Fainted, and the children waved multicolored flags" :D
Yip thats me, Im a woman when It come to Amanda
Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Location: somewhere...some place..looking like a kiwi fruit with cucumber/tomato legs...

Postby charmedashley » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

I could die a happy woman if these rumors were true. What I wouldn't give to purchase GABIT weekend DVDs... Think of the charities that would benefit. :)
-Ashley
(charmedashley@livejournal)
icon by krissie678@livejournal
charmedashley

Postby Emmauk26 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:11 am

I think I remember Becky saying something about a DVD I would certainly buy it and so would Donna and we were both there, lol, fingers crossed i'm all excited now, please, please, please, pleeeeeeease, do a DVD we all want one soooooo badly and think of all the extra money it would raise i'm pretty sure that everyone who was there would buy one not to mention others who wanted to be there and couldn't make it, please guys we'll love you forever. :lol:

Emmauk26

Postby Keely » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Try bribery :lol:
Keely

Postby Trindajae » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 am

Keely wrote:Try bribery :lol:

Nah, I think we're at the point where we need to be seriously discussing a ninja raid...
==================================
Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.
- George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)
==================================
Trindajae

Postby Keely » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am

Hmm,

you have great potential for evil, go on...
Keely

Postby llperkiss » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Keely wrote:Hmm,

Isn't that cool....and we are driving up to Vanctuary together :badgrin:
llperkiss

Postby destin139 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:18 pm

llperkiss wrote:
Keely wrote:Hmm,

Isn't that cool....and we are driving up to Vanctuary together :badgrin:

I don't know whether to be scared or not... the things you could come up with lol! :P

I'd love a dvd... I try my hardest to remember every little detail about last november but alas with time things start to drift away... to be able to relive one of the best weekends of my life would be just awesome! :)
destin139

Postby llperkiss » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm

destin139 wrote:I'd love a dvd... I try my hardest to remember every little detail about last november but alas with time things start to drift away... to be able to relive one of the best weekends of my life would be just awesome! :)

Hey, my mind started to drift away thoughts almost immediately. Then I look at some pictures and I remember. A DVD would be cool. Wish I had one from AT3 as well.
llperkiss

Postby Emmauk26 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:21 pm

It would be so amazing to have a DVD of the weekend my memories to have starting to fade then I see a pic and some come back; but my daughter would love it, all three of my kids would they all love Amanda so much, my eldest cried her eyes out all weekend coz she couldn't come with me and meet her; Amanda is her idol, she's looked upto her and said that she wants to be just like her since she was about 3 or 4 now she's 11 and has just written a 20 page essay for school (which only needed to be 3 pages) on the person I admire most, all about Amanda; it would make her day to see what it was like for us all.

Emmauk26

Postby SamJackShipLover » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Emmauk26 wrote:It would be so amazing to have a DVD of the weekend my memories to have starting to fade then I see a pic and some come back; but my daughter would love it, all three of my kids would they all love Amanda so much, my eldest cried her eyes out all weekend coz she couldn't come with me and meet her; Amanda is her idol, she's looked upto her and said that she wants to be just like her since she was about 3 or 4 now she's 11 and has just written a 20 page essay for school (which only needed to be 3 pages) on the person I admire most, all about Amanda; it would make her day to see what it was like for us all.
That's so cute!
SamJackShipLover

Postby llperkiss » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:43 pm

SamJackShipLover wrote:That's so cute!

Hey - looks who's on line. Hope you're feeling better. As for me, I'm heading back home for a visit. Haven't been there in a long time. Going to see my aunt (while I stay with a cousin) and my Mom's old friend. I try and stay in touch with them both. Enjoying the Olympics? Hope you are. See you both at AT5.
llperkiss

Return to AT4 - Chat