Day tickets for AT3

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Day tickets for AT3

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 pm

We have had many requests for day tickets and have decided to release a strictly limited number for both Saturday and Sunday. These tickets will go on sale shortly and will be announced both here and on the website.
The cost will be £90 per day ticket.

Saturday ticket holders will be entitled to entry to talks on the Saturday only, a seat at the auction and a photograph with Amanda.

Sunday ticket holders will be entitled to entry to talks on the Sunday only, a seat at the closing ceremony and two in person autographs with Amanda.

Both Saturday and Sunday ticket holders will have entry to the Saturday night disco.

Day ticket holders are not entitled to buy raffle tickets for the "Tea with Amanda".

Julia
G4
Julia - Guest Services Director
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby lilferret » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:48 am

*ears perk up*

Tea? With Amanda?

*adds raffle to list of monies to be saved*
Jenni

lilferret

Postby Debbiesg1 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:51 pm

Would it be possible to get an even cheaper day ticket. I would like to be able to attend having been to the previous two, but money is now much tighter as we want to move house. I would like a no thrills ticket, so I could attend the day see the talks, auction and the doggies and meet friends. but not have the photo or autographs etc. Maybe entry to both days combined in this way as well. Also would it be possible to have a childs entry in this way as well maybe. Is there something for people who a fans of Amanda but are on a tight budget. :?: :(
Debbiesg1

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:41 pm

Debbiesg1 wrote:Would it be possible to get an even cheaper day ticket. I would like to be able to attend having been to the previous two, but money is now much tighter as we want to move house. I would like a no thrills ticket, so I could attend the day see the talks, auction and the doggies and meet friends. but not have the photo or autographs etc. Maybe entry to both days combined in this way as well. Also would it be possible to have a childs entry in this way as well maybe. Is there something for people who a fans of Amanda but are on a tight budget. :?: :(

Sorry Debbie we can't do anything cheaper than a day ticket.

We have to cover the cost of running the Event with a smaller audience than is normal at most Science Fiction events, in order to keep it intimate and allow people as much time as possible when seeing Amanda, and so this is as pared down cost wise as it gets.

Julia
G4
Julia - Guest Services Director
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby Debbiesg1 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Thats a shame, as having met Amanda several times now I don't really need an autograph or photo with her, although I do like this and would be happy to have it again. When you have to watch the spending any extra trimming of costs is welcome. I would just like to attend the talks and other bits. I can't afford the £90 thats for sure.
Debbiesg1

Return to AT3 - Announcements