Registration for AT3 Opening 14th August 2007

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Registration for AT3 Opening 14th August 2007

Postby Becky_Preen » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Dear All,
the G4 are pleased to announce that Registration will open for AT3 on Tuesday 14th August at 5pm Local UK Time which is currently BST- British Summer time. This makes it a reasonable time for most of the world. Please find a world clock and check what time it will be in your region.

Barring any last minute technical difficulties , at this time, the link for the registration system will appear on the registration page. You will need to have a form of payment ready ( credit or Debit card) or have made arrangements with us for a direct bank Transfer or UK Cheque to be sent.

All the details of what is included in the ticket prices can be found on the new website, but if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There is a contact us link on the site.

We look forward to welcoming you to London in May next year for our third event with Amanda in the UK.

Best Wishes
Becky, Kay, Julia & John,
The G4
GABIT EVENTS Ltd.
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

Re: Registration for AT3 Opening 14th August 2007

Postby Uuzz » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:57 pm

Becky_Preen wrote:Dear All,
You will need to have a form of payment ready ( credit or Debit card) or have made arrangements with us for a direct bank Transfer or UK Cheque to be sent.

Best Wishes
The G4
GABIT EVENTS Ltd.

Hey. This is probably a silly question, but i want to be sure...
I was planning to book for 3-4 friends to be all near in the main hall... Does it mean that i have to pay for all of them in the moment of the registration? (OUCH!) Or is possible to pay for each ticket separately?
Being us all from different countries, exchanging money is not exactly easy.

Thanks.
A.
Uuzz

Postby SuetheLurker » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:48 pm

Hi Uuzz

I am afraid that Kay, the Gabit Registration Guru is away from her computer for the weekend.

Rather than guessing the answer to your question and causing confusion I will ask her to respond to your post when she gets back to her desk.

Hope this is ok

Sue
SuetheLurker

Postby Uuzz » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 am

ok. i can wait :D not in hurry.
thanks
Uuzz

Re: Registration for AT3 Opening 14th August 2007

Postby Mumsey » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:45 pm

Uuzz wrote:
Becky_Preen wrote:Dear All,
You will need to have a form of payment ready ( credit or Debit card) or have made arrangements with us for a direct bank Transfer or UK Cheque to be sent.

Best Wishes
The G4
GABIT EVENTS Ltd.

Hey. This is probably a silly question, but i want to be sure...
I was planning to book for 3-4 friends to be all near in the main hall... Does it mean that i have to pay for all of them in the moment of the registration? (OUCH!) Or is possible to pay for each ticket separately?
Being us all from different countries, exchanging money is not exactly easy.

Thanks.
A.

The way the registration form is set up, I'm afraid that if you book for four people at once, the person doing the booking has to pay for all four and retrieve the money from the others. However, there is a place on the form for you to say that you want to sit with others. If you all book at the same time, it will be easy to arrange that. If one of you books days later it becomes more complicated, but still possible.

Hope this answers your question.

Kay G4
Registration
Life - It's far more important than what you do for a living.
Richard Dean Anderson
Mumsey
GABIT Director

Postby Uuzz » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:22 am

Ok. Thank you. yup. all clear.

We'll book separately (all probably minutes after the registration opens) and
specify the names of the others...
All clear.

AT3 is still so far.. but.. Can't wait....
Uuzz

Postby Sutekh » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:07 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evil:

I have just figured out I will be one day into a week long camping holiday at the time registration opens. And I don't think the campsite has wi-fi...

Depressed of South East London.
Reality is for people who can't handle Science Fiction!
Sutekh

Return to AT3 - Announcements