Sanctuary site more content

Spoilers for Amanda's new venture go here.

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Sanctuary site more content

Postby julia_teasy_hague » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:25 pm

The Sanctuary site is now live today with more content, a teaser video stream to download, a sign up option for participation and a bit more information. Very cool music, nice teaser. Looks very very exciting.

www.sanctuaryforall.com

Julia
G4
Julia - Guest Services Director
G4, Gabit Events
julia_teasy_hague
GABIT Director

Postby myblackrose » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:15 pm

Thanks for putting this up Julia... it looks like this show is going to be amazing! :)
myblackrose

Postby campmotha » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:05 pm

They added a small number of im icons and wallpapers (just of the sanctuary logo, but still cool) on the site, just thought i'd let you know.
campmotha

Postby kirsti » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:27 am

It's a good tv series but it's only 17 to 18 minutes long, not enough time.
it endend at a realy gripping end in episode 3, not saying what's happend as people might not have seen it yet. it's like buffy vs jack the ripper.
SAM AND JACK THE HEART OF SG-1.
kirsti

Postby Keely » Wed May 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Does anyone have a clue when the site will be back up??
Keely

Postby karjens40 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 am

Keely wrote:Does anyone have a clue when the site will be back up??

Hi there....I was wondering that myself. In the interim...I don't know if you've seen it, but a very good alternative site is Sanctuaryfans.com. There is a new interview with Amanda posted there as well.
Are you gonna do the accent?- F&S
karjens40

Postby suse_germany » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:01 pm

Thanks for the hint ;)
suse_germany

Postby antoa315 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:07 am

The social networking side of sanctuaryforall.com is back online, but it's still a work in progress and has a few bugs and such.

And do check out the new interview at sanctuaryfans.com. I apologise in advance - I was jet lagged :) It was great fun though!
antoa315

Postby karjens40 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:12 am

antoa315 wrote:The social networking side of sanctuaryforall.com is back online, but it's still a work in progress and has a few bugs and such.

And do check out the new interview at sanctuaryfans.com. I apologise in advance - I was jet lagged :) It was great fun though!

It is a great interview and cleared up a lot of answers I had regarding the sort of ...abrupt, if you willl, silence from the Sanctuary gang. It was great.
Are you gonna do the accent?- F&S
karjens40

Postby SuetheLurker » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Looks like the Sanctuary site is back up with some new content...go take a lookesy at http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/
SuetheLurker

SANCTUARY - starts OCT 3rd in the US

Postby llperkiss » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 am

Anyone in the US and I believe Canada

Sanctuary for All will air on Friday, OCT 3rd for a two hour episode. 11 more episodes to follow. (Total of 13).

So be sure to watch it so there will be another season.
I know it is also showing in England but I don't know the start date.

And if you haven't seen her interviews - Amanda said that they have reshot the webisodes. The first four will be included but updated and expanded for the first 2 hour episode.
5-6 will be the making for the next episode the following week. There will be more infor and backstory on all of the characters. And a little brighter as well.
llperkiss

Postby Keely » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Oh, for the English peeps - Sanctuary Debut in the UK on ITV4 on October 6th - no time as yet though

AND of course - Premier in NY on October 2nd :D
Keely

Postby Kelspook » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:27 am

Thanks for that, where the devil did you find that info?

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur
Kelspook
GABIT Staff

Postby Sutekh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:55 am

ITV4???? It's going to be on freeview :newbanana: :B: :wahoo:
Reality is for people who can't handle Science Fiction!
Sutekh

Postby bubbles » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 am

The Radio Times site has it airing at 9 pm but only for an hour. The pilot/premier is suppose to be 2 hours unless ITV have decided to chop it in half! I'm hoping the Radio Times has the information wrong!

T
Tracy North
bubbles
GABIT Staff

Postby Sutekh » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Well it's preferable to have it as a single episode - but all things being equal, as long as it's the studio splitting it in half (which hopefully means there will be something approaching an episode ending) then I'm not too fussed. Particularly with this series which we've got used to being in small chunks anyway. I'm just happy its coming so soon!
Sutekh

Postby Keely » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:26 pm

Keely wrote:Oh, for the English peeps - Sanctuary Debut in the UK on ITV4 on October 6th - no time as yet though

AND of course - Premier in NY on October 2nd :D

I didn't - I stole it from a far more knowledgable American lol
Keely

Postby Keely » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:28 pm

I'd rather they didn't chop it in half - but if they do, you could always wait until after the 2nd bit and watch them both in one go on their website - catch-up tv online is your friend lol
Keely

Postby Sutekh » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:49 pm

Slightly off topic if you'll forgive:

Re finding out when the next episode of a TV series will be on, I have found a really good website - http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ - which has the times and schdules of a heck of a lot of good cult TV - what time and what channel worldwide.

Ironically, one of the few things it is a bit out of date on is Sanctuary as they haven't quite realised that it is not the web series that it used to be - but I'm sure they'll get there.
Sutekh

Postby Keely » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Okay, now that it's been on a couple times - noone gonna share their glee??
Keely

Postby Becky_Preen » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:59 pm

Keely wrote:I'd rather they didn't chop it in half - but if they do, you could always wait until after the 2nd bit and watch them both in one go on their website - catch-up tv online is your friend lol

This is a good tip and no doubt they will be abl to see the stats of people looking at the program so I will probably watch it on catch up just to get my viewing counted.

However, I must say, I prefer the format of the BBC iplayer personally. I get really annoyed with the ITV catch up becasue you can't resume a program... It doesn't tell you which chapter of a long program you are on, only the time left in the current chapter. If you have to resume you have to start from the begining and skip through the chapters. however to do that you HAVE to watch the adverts.

And I know they have to have adverts you can't skip but PLEASE some variety would be better. At least when you watch a program on television you get different ads throughout a program. In the end I just mute the ads because I can't stand the reppetition. Sometimes they even play the same ad twice back to back.... :roll:

Is it monday yet????

becks
Becky_Preen
GABIT Director

hey Kelspook

Postby llperkiss » Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:40 pm

Just go onto the Sanctuary For All website. They have all the info as to who is showing it and what time, etc. Cool site as well.
llperkiss

Postby Keely » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Becky_Preen wrote:
Keely wrote:I'd rather they didn't chop it in half - but if they do, you could always wait until after the 2nd bit and watch them both in one go on their website - catch-up tv online is your friend lol

This is a good tip and no doubt they will be abl to see the stats of people looking at the program so I will probably watch it on catch up just to get my viewing counted.

However, I must say, I prefer the format of the BBC iplayer personally. I get really annoyed with the ITV catch up becasue you can't resume a program... It doesn't tell you which chapter of a long program you are on, only the time left in the current chapter. If you have to resume you have to start from the begining and skip through the chapters. however to do that you HAVE to watch the adverts.

And I know they have to have adverts you can't skip but PLEASE some variety would be better. At least when you watch a program on television you get different ads throughout a program. In the end I just mute the ads because I can't stand the reppetition. Sometimes they even play the same ad twice back to back.... :roll:

Is it monday yet????

becks

Lol

*loves the BBC iplayer*

I may have issues with their politics but their site is definately the winner :)
Keely

Re: Sanctuary site more content

Postby mocha » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:20 pm

what is the address for the site? i tried one from an old post but it was all in chinese.
mocha

Re: Sanctuary site more content

Postby moody-weasel » Mon May 02, 2016 9:41 am

mocha wrote:what is the address for the site? i tried one from an old post but it was all in chinese.

The site was shut down a while ago. I don't think there are plans to bring it back.
moody-weasel

Return to Sanctuary Spoilers