Avalon Official Photos

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Avalon Official Photos

Postby Kliggins » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:05 am

I just saw the new photos posted. OMG!!! All those boxes that needed to be packed. I almost stroked out seeing them all. A big hug and thank you again. The pictures are wonderful. :)
Kliggins

Re: Avalon Official Photos

Postby SuetheLurker » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:41 am

Kliggins wrote:I just saw the new photos posted. OMG!!! All those boxes that needed to be packed. I almost stroked out seeing them all. A big hug and thank you again. The pictures are wonderful. :)

Wow Kligs, you're a fast worker - I was just coming here to tell folks that there are some new pics up on the Avalon website and you beat me to it!

Yes, we did have fun with the chalices....and especially with the bubblewrap! I am not sure that the good folk at the Old Deanery knew what would hit them when they kindly said we could use the building as our base camp....that'll teach them, eh?
SuetheLurker

Postby bubbles » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:16 am

I see you disposed of the bubblewrap before I got there!
Tracy North
bubbles
GABIT Staff

Postby Kliggins » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:15 pm

sue the lurker wrote:Wow Kligs, you're a fast worker - I was just coming here to tell folks that there are some new pics up on the Avalon website and you beat me to it!

Yes, we did have fun with the chalices....and especially with the bubblewrap! I am not sure that the good folk at the Old Deanery knew what would hit them when they kindly said we could use the building as our base camp....that'll teach them, eh?

I have night-owlitis. Your pictures are probably posted in the deanery now with a note about not letting you back in. :D ;)

bubbles wrote:I see you disposed of the bubblewrap before I got there!

They knew better this year. ;)
Kliggins

Postby sofie » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:15 pm

Thanks for the great pics!!! It gives us (who weren't that lucky to be there) an idea about what has been going on during that weekend ;)
sofie

Re: Avalon Official Photos

Postby Babelfish » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:19 pm

SuetheLurker wrote:Yes, we did have fun with the chalices....and especially with the bubblewrap!

Oh yes! Strangely enough no one at home understands why I found tearing bubble wrap for a few hours so much fun... But it was!
Babelfish

Return to Avalon 2006 - Chat