Friday pm

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Re: Meeting before the friday p.m. session starts

Postby tiggerific » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:04 am

hazel s/j fan wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for responding to my post. I thought that once we know the time the afternoon session starts we can then arrange to meet up. There is a pub/inn opposite to the cathedral - we could probably meet there and then take the much awaited walk to the Bishop's Palace!!!!

Cheers all,

Hazel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that sounds like a plan, we can all hold each other up rofl *imagines a huge long line of people slowly walking in awe towards Bishops Palace with the inhabitants of Wells standing and watching the unusual behaviour* lol that or we all end up doing the conga lol
tiggerific

Postby wiccaweys » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:35 pm

tiggerific wrote:
hazel s/j fan wrote: or we all end up doing the conga lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Now that would be something to see!
Sarah

Wiccaweys Rescued Border Collies & Working Sheepdogs
wiccaweys

Postby justgill » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:48 pm

Hey Great Idea we could all meet in the pub say after each session - I wonder if its big enough for us all?????????
justgill

Postby Jacksbabe » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:17 pm

It'd be worth trying to work out some "cross over" time between the 3 day sessions too if possible, for people staying longer than just the 1 day
Jacksbabe

Postby shelsfc » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:40 pm

hazel s/j fan wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for responding to my post. I thought that once we know the time the afternoon session starts we can then arrange to meet up. There is a pub/inn opposite to the cathedral - we could probably meet there and then take the much awaited walk to the Bishop's Palace!!!!

Cheers all,

Hazel xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds good :D

OMG, I'm getting giddy just thinking about it!! :oops: :lol:
shelsfc

Postby CAZA » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:35 pm

:D Hi all i'll be there from thursday night in our camper so if anyone wants to meet up we could arrange something it would be good to meet people that i don't know but have something in common with my friends just think i'm mad.
CAZA

Postby tiggerific » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:30 pm

CAZA wrote::D Hi all i'll be there from thursday night in our camper so if anyone wants to meet up we could arrange something it would be good to meet people that i don't know but have something in common with my friends just think i'm mad.

oooo never thought about the thursday night! not sure what time we are gonna get there yet but if we are there in time im up for that!
tiggerific

Postby LILYB » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:41 pm

Hi, just signed up to the forum, my names Hellen and I'm from Wolverhampton. My son is hopefully coming with me, otherwise I'll be on my own.
LilyB
LILYB

Postby tiggerific » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:47 pm

LILYB wrote:Hi, just signed up to the forum, my names Hellen and I'm from Wolverhampton. My son is hopefully coming with me, otherwise I'll be on my own.

just wanted to check that you do have tickets for this right? .... is your son going to be going to the con with you too or just to wells?
tiggerific

Postby LILYB » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:16 pm

I've most certainly got tickets for the event. I have two tickets for the con as I'm hopeful my son will be able to go.
LilyB
LILYB

Postby tiggerific » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:38 pm

LILYB wrote:I've most certainly got tickets for the event. I have two tickets for the con as I'm hopeful my son will be able to go.

excellent stuff! :D

are you interested in meeting up before hand? looks as tho we may try to arrange something :D
tiggerific

Postby LILYB » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:45 pm

Would love to meet up before, especially if I end up going on my lonesome.

Hellen
LilyB
LILYB

Postby SuetheLurker » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:40 am

LILYB wrote:Would love to meet up before, especially if I end up going on my lonesome.

Hellen

Don't worry Hellen - this is a convention! - nobody is ever on their lonesome for long!

Look forward to seeing you there
SuetheLurker

Postby tiggerific » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:31 pm

SuetheLurker wrote:
LILYB wrote:Would love to meet up before, especially if I end up going on my lonesome.

Hellen

Don't worry Hellen - this is a convention! - nobody is ever on their lonesome for long!

Look forward to seeing you there

so true!! you meet so many new people you soon forget that you arrived there on your own :D
tiggerific

Friday PM

Postby griefus2 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:24 am

Hi Everyone

New to this site but I am also on the Friday PM schedule... flying in from California by myself..... so I hope to meet everyone when I get there. I will be the one looking oh so lost, especially since I have never been to England before little lone traveled so far.... But I wouldn't miss it for the world.... :D
griefus2

Postby Mousie » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:30 am

Hi Griefus, don't worry there are lots of people coming on their own so you won't be the only one looking lost!
Mousie

Postby Uuzz » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:31 am

another one for friday PM! good! welcome!
Uuzz

Postby angiebaby » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:24 pm

Hi There!

Im Angie, I'm very shy ;) and I'm going on my own coming on thurs leaving sat morning, but thankfully i will be meeting with tigger and friends :D
angiebaby

Postby LILYB » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:37 pm

Hi there Angie, I'm shy too. Looking forward to meeting everyone on the Friday. :D
LilyB
LILYB

Postby Andyperkins » Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:52 pm

Was originally attending Friday AM but swapped with someone so will now be attending Friday PM along with everyone else here :D
Andyperkins

Postby tiggerific » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:56 pm

Andyperkins wrote:Was originally attending Friday AM but swapped with someone so will now be attending Friday PM along with everyone else here :D

*waves to andyperkins* welcome aboard! :D
tiggerific

Postby angiebaby » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:05 pm

Hey i would be up for meeting everyone on thurs nite! :D
angiebaby

Meet ups

Postby hazel s/j fan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:14 pm

Hi veryone,
Now that we have all received our itineraries and sort of know what we are doing - will some of the friday afternoon folk be able to meet up on Thursday in the White Hart Hotel? It seems this is the place where most people are headed -but how to recognise Friday afternooners? - I've got one of the Avalon badges - with my name on - but can we go round peering at badges - I know most people think I'm mad but that might be a bit odd - anyone any ideas or do we just jump up and down saying "Friday afternoon" unitl someone says - "me too!"

Hazel xx
hazel s/j fan

Postby Andyperkins » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:38 pm

Just thought I would mention that I work in a Texaco garage on the A37 which is the main road from Bristol to Wells so if any of you lot are travelling to Wells and pass through a village called Temple Cloud on the Wednesday or Thursday after 2pm then be sure to pop in and say hi :D
Andyperkins

Postby Terrah » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:51 pm

It's getting close, I sorted out a mobile phone for my hubby so I can keep in contact, he's my chauffeur for the day (poor man) he's not attending the actual event, don't know what he's going to do lol. That reminds me, I'll have to remember to turn it off during the event, otherwise you'll here the stargate theme playing. :oops:
Terrah

PreviousNext

Return to Avalon 2006 - Chat